OMG Stupid Sumia

#1Col_MobiusPosted 4/1/2013 2:09:56 PM
So I guess I must have accidentally gotten Chrom a support point with Sumia or something, because no matter what I do he won't marry Olivia (even if they solo Chapter 11 together). So what should I do?

Option 1: Have Chrom marry Sumia and someone else (probably Virion) marry Olivia.

Option 1: Have someone else (probably Frederick) marry Sumia and Chrom marry Olivia.

(I wanted Henry to marry Sumia, and that's clearly not happening.)
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#2PKRockin531Posted 4/1/2013 2:13:37 PM
Do Sumia and Chrom have a C rank support(or viewable?) as long as you don't view the C rank support, you can clear the entire map and leave an enemy alive or something, and Dance a lot for Chrom. I mean, a lot. It's a good idea too, because it'll raise Olivia's stats for Lucina, and you're gonna be grinding either way for Lucina's bases to not take a hit.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3link_15Posted 4/1/2013 2:15:21 PM(edited)
Marry somia to someone (fred)

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#4almostexactlyPosted 4/1/2013 2:17:05 PM
Is your priority to get Chrom to marry Olivia or Sumia to marry Henry?

I mean, you could just try dancing for Chrom a lot more.
Like, a lot. 70 turns or something ridiculous, whatever it takes.
#5Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/1/2013 2:21:24 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
Do Sumia and Chrom have a C rank support(or viewable?) as long as you don't view the C rank support, you can clear the entire map and leave an enemy alive or something, and Dance a lot for Chrom. I mean, a lot. It's a good idea too, because it'll raise Olivia's stats for Lucina, and you're gonna be grinding either way for Lucina's bases to not take a hit.

That won't matter. If Sumia's C rank support is available, she will be Chrom's wife over Olivia (unless she is married, or Sully/Maribelle/FeMU have a B rank with him).

@TC, sounds like you got her and Chrom to C rank by accident. Marry her to someone or you're stuck with ChromxSumia.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#6Col_Mobius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:23:27 PM
They don't have a support level, nor is the C level even available.
---
#7Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/1/2013 2:29:25 PM
Col_Mobius posted...

Chrom shouldn't be marrying Sumia then. Don't bring Sumia on that map (to avoid any chances of a support boost), and have Olivia dance like mad for Chrom (probably 20+ times). Just stay out of the boss' range on that chapter so you have the time to grind up their support.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#8Suffer_NotPosted 4/1/2013 2:30:53 PM

You're in luck. Stick Chrom and Olivia in a corner so they can have crazy hot desert >:( while the rest of your units do the actual mission.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#9Col_Mobius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:41:51 PM
Okay, here's hoping I can make it work. So far I haven't had any luck.
---
#10link_15Posted 4/1/2013 3:21:33 PM
Well if you dont have any support points with the other girls then just pair olivia with chrom and let him go crazy on the bad guys. They'll fall in love by the end of the battle. Thats what i did anyway.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10