The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So, prepromotes. Do you use them?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So, prepromotes. Do you use them?
2 years ago#1
Man, I still wonder why I have to fill this out. - Results (359 votes)
Yes.
57.66% (207 votes)
No.
42.34% (152 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do you?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
2 years ago#2
I don't think I ever seriously used a prepromote in the entire series.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
2 years ago#3
If I like them, I use them.
2 years ago#4
Yes, Say'ri.
---
Official Swordmaster and everything Say'ri of the Fire Emblem Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAA: H-VSion
2 years ago#5
They are good and I use them and anyone saying otherwise has yet to mature when it comes to Fire Emblem.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
2 years ago#6
Well, considering I can second seal a unit as many times as I want, I pretty much go with who I think looks cool/Who I like most in terms of flavour.

So yeah, I use them. :D
---
Working from 9 to 5 at McDonalds. Drawing from 5 to 8. Getting whipped by my girlfriend 24/7. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
2 years ago#7
The prepromote magical types (Sety/Ced, Pent, Saleh, Libra kind of) are usually bosses.
2 years ago#8
Percival
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
2 years ago#9
Titania only. none in awakening.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
2 years ago#10
Saleh from FE8 comes to mind. Man, that guy was a beast. ELFIREELFIREELFIREELFIRE everywhere.
---
Truth is exclusive by nature, for if it accepts non-truth, it nulls itself and the very concept of truth. Absolute truth cannot 'coexist' or 'tolerate.' Fiat.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So, prepromotes. Do you use them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived