Rate the Skill,Chapter 40: Rally Resistance and Dual Support+

#41Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/2/2013 9:58:50 AM
Rally resistance: C. Quite useful when you want to make a character a little bit more resistant to magic, but it's still not that great.

Dual Support +: A. Pretty much the best skill for tight formations, since a character with the skill will add the bonuses to someone next to them or paired up with them. It's great for characters that are good as "bait", like Chreche/Gerome and Sorcerer Mirel/Laruent, since that makes them harder to hit, and gives them better chances to get a crit.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#42jeffhengPosted 4/2/2013 10:01:02 AM
Rally res: c
Dual sup: b

Anyway i am glad that vet is out of S since it proves that the majority of humans are stupid. It will be scary if there are too many smart people in this world. :D
---
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue.
#43Smash MasterPosted 4/2/2013 10:09:38 AM
Veteran deserved to be knocked down if Armsthrift (READ: Unbreakable Weapons) got knocked down. As I said before, its AMAZING, but loses its usefulness over time; S rank should really only be for those skills that are gonna make it to final builds easily.

(Besides, I don't agree with Sol being S (A, sure...), so there)

Moving on...

Rally is a Rally (B), and Dual Support.... honestly, I'd be willing to give this S if guys could get it. As things stand, guys can only get it if either they're a spotpass/DLC who start with it, or if the mother passes it down. Theres at least one case I can think of where the latter would interfere with Galeforce (Maribelle/Brady, I'm looking at you). As such, A because of semi-limited availability.

Nominate Rightful King.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#44guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:23:47 PM
okay, guys, i won't be able to do the next C today. sorry.

i'd be very thankful if someone bumped this once or twice...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#45spyke252Posted 4/2/2013 8:07:43 PM
guedesbrawl posted...

Consider this bumped.
#46IceDissolverPosted 4/2/2013 8:12:24 PM
Rally Res: C
Dual Support+: A
#47guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:01:33 PM
spyke252 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

Consider this bumped.

Hey, thanks!

Sorry for the delay, but RL really needed me...but i'm doing the next one soon. Let's see if it will be a Paralogue or not...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#48guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:12:06 PM
SazukeEX posted...
It's a shame that Sol was bumped down. Did no one take into consideration that it stacks with Nosferatu/Aversa's Night when they voted it down?

wait, what? sol was A, is currently S...
---
Confession Time!
#49Rockman47Posted 4/3/2013 5:15:40 PM
SazukeEX posted...
It's a shame that Sol was bumped down. Did no one take into consideration that it stacks with Nosferatu/Aversa's Night when they voted it down?

Its S now...

BTW, to the voting

Rally Resistance- B
With the low Res everyone on average gets, its a choice thay any Rallybot should have.

Dual Support+ -A
Very good amd allows for the even bigger abuse of Pair Ups. Too bad that the class and characters who get it are very limited and will eventually be in the battlefield because of this skill.
---
The end is only the beginning.
Forget the past, focus on the present, but always remember there is a future.
#50guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:29:53 PM
dang, mssed up the votes, gotta start again.

btw, next topi will be Special Dance and Relief
---
Confession Time!