CYOA: Age of the Sun

#311Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:14:22 PM(edited)
(Voting can still be done on where to go in the morning, I'm just getting the "camp screen" up now.)

You are now at camp.

You have 1 Armourer. You have no Blacksmith.
You have 1 Vendor. You have no Enchanter.
You have Heavy Fortifications. You have 30 Builders.
You have 1 prisoner.

Available Supports: (Choose up to 5, the top 5 picked will take place.)

Prideri and Rhea A
Prideri and Griffith B
Prideri and Oswald C
Prideri and Lir C
Rhea and Griffith C
Rhea and Anja C
Griffith and Garth C
Griffith and Morphanz C
Mirthin and Emily C
Mirthin and Arth C
Garth and Mirthin B
Garth and Emily C
Garth and Erin B
Emily and Erin C
Emily and Norwenna C
Erin and Morphanz C
Norwenna and Arth C
Norwenna and Wilhelm C
Morphanz and Anja C
Arth and Morphanz C
Morphanz and Wilhelm C
Anja and Ketil B
Ketil and Najin C
Oswald and Wilhelm C
Bernard and Lir C

Your current party is:

Prideri - Shaman (Level 15, Dark B) Flux (25/40), Nosferatu (23/25), Vulnerary (3/3) Skills: Hex, Anathema, Shadowgift
Rhea - Mage (Level 9, Anima C) Elfire (25/35), Elixir (3/3) Skills: Magic +2, Lifetaker
Griffith - Grandmaster (Level 4, Sword B, Anima A) Elwind (32/35), Levin Sword (24/30), Vulnerary (1/3) Ignis, Tomefaire, Swordfaire, Anathema, Pavise
Mirthin - Lord (Level 7, Sword C) Rapier (24/35), Concoction (1/1) Skills: Dual Strike +, Underdog, Swordfaire
Garth - Great Knight (Level 3, Lance A, Sword C, Axe C) Brave Lance (12/20), Hand Axe (31/35), Iron Lance (32/40) Skills: Pavise, Aegis, Lancefaire, Luna, Dual Guard +
Erin - Cavalier (Level 13, Lance C, Sword E) Javelin (27/35), Steel Lance (26/35) Skills: Discipline, Slow Burn, Outdoor Fighter
Emily - Cavalier (Level 13, Sword C, Lance E) Killing Edge (16/25) Skills: Discipline, Fast Burn, Outdoor Fighter
Arth - Fighter (Level 17, Axe B) Brave Axe (16/20), Hand Axe (33/35) Skills: HP +5, Zeal, Armsthrift, Wrath
Norwenna - Pegasus Knight (Level 17, Lance B) Killer Lance (20/25), Javelin (30/35) Skills: Speed +2, Relief, Demoiselle, Bowbreaker
Morphanz - Priest (Level 14, Staff B) Mend (9/20), Heal (20/25) Skills: Miracle, Healtouch, Counter
Anja - Archer (Level 10, Bow C) Longbow (21/35) Skills: Skill +2, Presience, Galeforce
Ketil - Berserker (Level 2, Axe A) Merovignius (--/--) Skills: Despoil, Gamble, Rightful King
Bernard - Thief (Level 12, Sword D) Iron Sword (40/45) Skills: Locktouch, Movement +1, Vengeance
Hanna - Cleric (Level 9, Staff C) Mend (12/20), Rescue (10/10) Skills: Miracle, Rally Resistance
Oswald - Great Knight (Level 2, Sword E, Lance B, Axe D) Heavy Lance (20/25), Spear (20/20) Skills: Defence +2, Indoor Fighter, Axebreaker
Wilhelm - Wyvern Rider (Level 16, Axe B) Hammer (18/20), Tomahawk (17/20) Skills: Strength +2, Tantivy, Focus
Finan - Swordmaster (Level 2, Sword A) Killing Edge (23/25), Steel Sword (30/35), Vulnerary (3/3) Skills: Rally Skill, Luna, War Monger, Renewal, Lancebreaker
Lir - Shaman (Level 8, Dark D) Flux (39/40) Skills: Hex, Miracle
Najin - Mercenary (Level 15, Sword B) Steel Sword (35/35), Levin Sword (30/30) Skills: Armsthrift, Patience, Encourage, Odd Rhythm

Rory - Cavalier (Level 15, Sword D, Lance B) Skills: Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Lancefaire

You currently have 3 Second Seals, 2 Guiding Rings and a Dark Tome that might be legendary. (Yes, I picture that to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas too.) Individual full skill lists and everyone's reclass options are available on request. So far, only Garth and Finan have hidden skills.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#312C_D_MPosted 4/25/2013 2:31:49 PM
Finally caught up...

Prideri/Oswald C
Nowenna/Wilhelm C
Erin/Morphanz C
Griffith/Garth C
Anja/Ketil B

And I think it's time to second seal over to tactician, just like dear ol' dad. I'd also like everyone's opinion on reclassing Emily and/or Erin to soldier.
#313SwordMasterEXPosted 4/25/2013 3:22:54 PM
Prideri and Rhea A- Must... get inside Rhea
Norwenna and Arth C- I've been wanting this one for a while
Arth and Morphanz C- Bros for life
Anja and Ketil B- I wanna see this play out
Bernard and Lir C- They should get some sort of counseling before being deployed

And Lastly B- For Dragons or was it Wyvrens.
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#314SwordMasterEXPosted 4/25/2013 3:25:56 PM
C_D_M posted...

And I think it's time to second seal over to tactician, just like dear ol' dad. I'd also like everyone's opinion on reclassing Emily and/or Erin to soldier.

I'm only ok with tactician if we keep dark magic, but I do believe Emily and Erin would be good as soldiers.
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#315C_D_MPosted 4/25/2013 3:28:47 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
C_D_M posted...

I'm only ok with tactician if we keep dark magic, but I do believe Emily and Erin would be good as soldiers.

Big P has Shadowgift.
#316SwordMasterEXPosted 4/25/2013 3:44:27 PM
C_D_M posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
C_D_M posted...

Big P has Shadowgift.

Well either second seal or guiding ring should make it more interesting, so I'm going to have to say depending on our sword level since Cheese did say we have practice.
---
#317Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/25/2013 4:10:49 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Bernard and Lir C- They should get some sort of counseling before being deployed

I'm going with those choices and I'm considering using Second Seal to Tactician, because I think Guiding Ring is more for promoting mage classes rather than the Tactician class even if they do use magic themselves, though it's only a personal preference since I played SS.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#318Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:58:12 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

I'm going with those choices and I'm considering using Second Seal to Tactician, because I think Guiding Ring is more for promoting mage classes rather than the Tactician class even if they do use magic themselves, though it's only a personal preference since I played SS.

Tactician and Lord use Master Seal. Any Support choices?

SwordMasterEX posted...
Well either second seal or guiding ring should make it more interesting, so I'm going to have to say depending on our sword level since Cheese did say we have practice.

Auto D, C if you start as Grandmaster.
---
#319Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/25/2013 5:21:05 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Dragunov_Zero posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

Tactician and Lord use Master Seal. Any Support choices?

Didn't I said I'd follow the choices of SwordMasterEX?

Well, in short:

And I just noticed we still have two Seconds Seals so after that Reclass Emily to Myrmidon for Vantage and Hanna to Pegasus Knight for eventual Galeforce =3
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#320Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:36:00 PM
(Sorry, Dragunov. Didn't catch your agreement with Swordmaster. This simplifies a lot since it means all your choices are at 2 votes with 3 for AnjaKetilB.)

Norwenna and Arth C

In the evening, the army sits in the mess hall, loudly going over their chosen issues, blending in to form a symphony of various dicussions. Men and women carouse around the fortress, enjoying their day off before marching to new lands.

"Having a good time, Arth?" Norwenna asks lightly.

"Bah!" Arth spits. "A bunch o' stuffy Bregjar louts, just talking and drinking. It's dull!" Arth makes a disgusted face.

"What would you have us do, then?" Norwenna inquires with interest. "Is drinking, gambling and sex not enough for you?"

"Those are all well and good." Arth admits. "But it's missing something... The chaos of battle!" He flourishes, making hammy gestures as he talks about war. "All men belong in battle! We are born to compete!"

"You really aren't happy unless you're on a battlefield, huh?" Norwenna remarks. "But do you really not feel the thrill of other 'battles'?"

"What're you getting at?" Arth asks.

"It's like a battle, is it not?" Norwenna ponders. "When we vie for romance with the one we want or in an argument with another? How do you not find those battles engaging?"

"You might have a point..." Arth concedes. "...But not for me! I live for combat, and I'll die for combat!"

"Just don't overdo it." Norwenna says with a worried smile.

Bernard and Lir C

Lir stands outside, leaning over a guard tower and observing the stars. Looking to his right, he sees another figure at the opposing tower. A girl? He looks closer, but his thoughts are taken by a voice from behind.

"Lir? ...Is that you?" Bernard asks, walking up the stairs.

"Hey, Bernard." Lir says weakly. "Prideri told me you were aquainted with his group. How've you been?"

"Holding up." Bernard tells him conclusively. "Hanna was very kind in helping me through it."

"Cleric Hanna!?" Lir asks with surprise. "You could catch a crow more easily than approach that girl!"

"Shaddap!" Bernard yells, smacking Lir lightly across the head. "She's a really nice girl!"

"...Sorry." Lir says, rubbing where he was hit. "...Sorry for a lot of things."

"What're you on about? Pft, whatever." Bernard says, waving as he walks down the steps. "We'll catch up another time, I've gotta' train."

Arth and Morphanz C

"'Oy, little brother!" Arth yells at Morphanz across the hall. Morphanz turns his head distractedly, raising his head as if to ask him what he wants. "Where are you headin'!?"

"Some of the soldiers are feeling sick and anxious." Morphanz says with a shrug. "Gotta' go pray for them, or something."

"Not bad, not bad." Arth says, nodding as head. "You work out your fiwst widdle cwush yet?"

"My what!?" Morphanz asks indignantly. "It's not a 'first crush!' I'm genuinely concerned and curious! ... Besides, she's cool, mysterious and beautiful!"

"Pfffft..." Arth snickers. "Whaddya' mean 'cool and mysterious!' You're a real riot!" He laughs out loud, openly.

"Shut your mouth!" Morphanz yells.

"Forget about it." Arth waves his hand, trying to ignore the conversation. "You've at least tried to talk to her, right?" He asks with more concern.

"N-no..." Morphanz admits.
---