i dont know what to do with tharja

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. i dont know what to do with tharja
3 years ago#1
i went from lv20 dark mage, to lv20 sorc. im not turning her into a great knight, and a dark knight would lower her mag
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
3 years ago#2
your options are staying as is/reclassing to yourself and getting no new skills then.
Ghost Rider: The spirit of Vengeance...
"you... GUILTY! Burn your soul in your own sins! and Repent!"
3 years ago#3
Reclass to Dark Knight, get skills and stats, reclass back to Sorceror.
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
3 years ago#4
You really should pick up some skills. I know you said you aren't going to turn her into a great knight, but picking up Luna and dual guard+ would be pretty helpful (as would picking up Pavise from General). Just grind a bit if you're worried about her MAG (Get the skills, then go back to sorcerer).
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
3 years ago#5
and think how Noire will benefit from more skills :)
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
3 years ago#6
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
You really should pick up some skills. I know you said you aren't going to turn her into a great knight, but picking up Luna and dual guard+ would be pretty helpful (as would picking up Pavise from General). Just grind a bit if you're worried about her MAG (Get the skills, then go back to sorcerer).

the dark knight i could do but great knight would be hard cuz of that low str
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
3 years ago#7
Go to (gasp) Sniper and get +20 Hit, really, Tharja really needs the accuracy help.
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
3 years ago#8
Tis a shame sniper takes forever to level up...
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
3 years ago#9
Oh, I could think of several things to do with Tharja. ^_-
Official Rydia's husband of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection Boards
3 years ago#10
NovaWingz posted...
Devil_Killer_JC posted...

the dark knight i could do but great knight would be hard cuz of that low str

Which is why I said grind if you go that route. Dark Knight doesn't need to grind just for skills, since Tharja is decent in that class, but GK has a REALLY low MAG cap (23 for Tharja I think), so even levin swords/bolt axes/shocksticks are out of the question.

General will be easier, if you have the patience to get her axe rank up to B for bolt axes (the MAG cap for General is 33).
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. i dont know what to do with tharja

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived