i dont know what to do with tharja

#1NovaWingzPosted 4/2/2013 2:31:22 PM
i went from lv20 dark mage, to lv20 sorc. im not turning her into a great knight, and a dark knight would lower her mag
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
#2Darkspawn980JPosted 4/2/2013 2:32:41 PM
your options are staying as is/reclassing to yourself and getting no new skills then.
---
Ghost Rider: The spirit of Vengeance...
"you... GUILTY! Burn your soul in your own sins! and Repent!"
#3ShadowEspionagePosted 4/2/2013 2:35:31 PM
Reclass to Dark Knight, get skills and stats, reclass back to Sorceror.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#4Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/2/2013 2:36:02 PM
You really should pick up some skills. I know you said you aren't going to turn her into a great knight, but picking up Luna and dual guard+ would be pretty helpful (as would picking up Pavise from General). Just grind a bit if you're worried about her MAG (Get the skills, then go back to sorcerer).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#5EmblemWarriorPosted 4/2/2013 2:38:27 PM
and think how Noire will benefit from more skills :)
---
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
#6NovaWingz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:39:23 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
You really should pick up some skills. I know you said you aren't going to turn her into a great knight, but picking up Luna and dual guard+ would be pretty helpful (as would picking up Pavise from General). Just grind a bit if you're worried about her MAG (Get the skills, then go back to sorcerer).

the dark knight i could do but great knight would be hard cuz of that low str
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
#7Model_OmegaPosted 4/2/2013 2:40:03 PM
Go to (gasp) Sniper and get +20 Hit, really, Tharja really needs the accuracy help.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#8ffdghPosted 4/2/2013 2:45:07 PM
Tis a shame sniper takes forever to level up...
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#9Darth XelleonPosted 4/2/2013 3:17:08 PM
Oh, I could think of several things to do with Tharja. ^_-
---
Official Rydia's husband of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection Boards
#10Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/2/2013 3:21:47 PM
NovaWingz posted...
Devil_Killer_JC posted...

the dark knight i could do but great knight would be hard cuz of that low str

Which is why I said grind if you go that route. Dark Knight doesn't need to grind just for skills, since Tharja is decent in that class, but GK has a REALLY low MAG cap (23 for Tharja I think), so even levin swords/bolt axes/shocksticks are out of the question.

General will be easier, if you have the patience to get her axe rank up to B for bolt axes (the MAG cap for General is 33).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com