So even though Sumia vs. Olivia is contraversial...

#1DaisyfanboyPosted 4/2/2013 9:43:57 PM
We can all agree that they are both better choices than Sully or Maribelle?
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#2SmugglinMooglesPosted 4/2/2013 9:44:41 PM
Doesn't really matter. Lunatic still needs restrictions to be hard.
---
My arms hang like wet ropes.
#3pizzaman95Posted 4/2/2013 9:45:05 PM
I did see one or two people argue that Sully's the best wife for Chrom support wise.

No one has argued the same for Maribelle though.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#4Misha-HeartPosted 4/2/2013 9:47:32 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
I did see one or two people argue that Sully's the best wife for Chrom support wise.

It goes, in terms of writing:

Maribelle>Sully>Olivia>Sumia>MaAvatar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FeAvatar

Yet, I still like Sumia's ones.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#5SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 9:49:10 PM
Sully is bad...

Her main attraction is Aegis and Paladin.

...And Chrom already has that.

And Maribelle is bad because she neuters Lucina in her best class, Great Lord.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#6IlluminaZer0Posted 4/2/2013 9:51:17 PM(edited)
pizzaman95 posted...

I prefer Sully's to Maibelle's. Of all of them, Sully has the best support conversations easily.

However, if you aren't grinding supports Sumia is the best due to cut-scenes + uniqueChapter 11 scene.

And the Japanese support rank of Sumia is actually pretty good compared to the abomination that is the English version.

SazukeEX posted...
Sully is bad...

Passing down Myrmidon and Wyvern weapon breaker skills isn't horrible. That both Chrom and Sully share Cavalier is certainly not optimal though.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#7SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 9:50:30 PM(edited)
Misha-Heart posted...
pizzaman95 posted...

Maribelle>Sully>Olivia>Sumia>MaAvatar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FeAvatar

Bias.

All of them are better than Sumia's supports.

Sumia's only saving grace is that OUTSIDE the supports everything is cool in the story and her talk with Chrom, if she isn't S rank, at the end of Chapter 11 is better than ANY of her supports by far.
---
#8Misha-HeartPosted 4/2/2013 9:53:03 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Misha-Heart posted...
pizzaman95 posted...

Bias.

All of them are better than Sumia's supports.

Sumia's only saving grace is that OUTSIDE the supports everything is cool in the story and her talk with Chrom, if she isn't S rank, at the end of Chapter 11 is better than ANY of her supports by far.

People are too hung over on pies. Sumia's concern for Chrom is pretty touching.

And nothing can be worse than Chrom x FeAvatar. You can't seriously say that is better than Chrom x Sumia's writing.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#9IlluminaZer0Posted 4/2/2013 9:55:03 PM(edited)
Misha-Heart posted...
And nothing can be worse than Chrom x FeAvatar. You can't seriously say that is better than Chrom x Sumia's writing.

Chrom x MU don't really need support ranks though. At least 70% of the story dialogue is Chrom talking to MU, and he insists they are "two halves of a whole" (wording might be wrong) even if MU a male.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#10SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 9:56:25 PM(edited)
IlluminaZer0 posted...
pizzaman95 posted...

I prefer Sully's to Maibelle's. Of all of them, Sully has the best support conversations easily.

However, if you aren't grinding supports Sumia is the best due to cut-scenes + uniqueChapter 11 scene.

And the Japanese support rank of Sumia is actually pretty good compared to the abomination that is the English version.

SazukeEX posted...
Sully is bad...

Passing down Myrmidon and Wyvern weapon breaker skills isn't horrible. That both Chrom and Sully share Cavalier is certainly not optimal though.

Breakers are pointless for Lucina, she has far better skills from Olivia or Sumia. And if you want Vantage or Swordfaire than Olivia gives that too without overlapping Paladin like Sully.

That and Kjelle wouldn't like Chrom as a Father as he doesn't give her what she needs to thrive like Donnel does.
---