So even though Sumia vs. Olivia is contraversial...

#41slash_attackPosted 4/3/2013 10:06:47 PM
@SazukeEX

A few things, Sounds like from what I'm reading your projecting something that may of happened to you IRL into this situation, and, I still don't really see how she "betrayed" or "backstabbed" Sumia had just a big a crush on Chrom and it was acting on it,Cordelia never even mentions anything one way or the other to Sumia about it, so it seems just as likely that she could of been supporting Sumia (though it DOES get awkward if you do the Sumia/Cordelia supports after Sumia and Chrom get married to me at least XD) to me this is a case of 2 girls who had a crush on the same guy, one chose not to act on it, the other made Pie, and as we all know... Pie > no Pie.

Oh also, Where the heck did the "Chrom screws Sumia with Cordelia watching" thing happen? That would be an interesting scene to see them try to do in a T rated game XD

On Topic I always Paired OliviaxChrom, as a "Screw you and your Canon pairings IS" (did the same thing in FE7 :P )
#42Misha-HeartPosted 4/3/2013 10:09:22 PM
slash_attack posted...

Oh also, Where the heck did the "Chrom screws Sumia with Cordelia watching" thing happen? That would be an interesting scene to see them try to do in a T rated game XD

Never. He just loves to make up stuff like that.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#43DrunkenWhalePosted 4/3/2013 10:10:57 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Sumia was a horrible person and a horrible friend who should have told Cordelia first as that's what friends do. Instead Sumia kept it a secret and betrayed Cordelia who was always watching Sumia's back and always encouraged Sumia to be better and to never give up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on several experiences I've heard, telling your friend you've got a crush on the person your friend also has a crush on is often what destroys friendships.

Nevermind the supports are always mutual, so if Sumia's winning Chrom over it's because Chrom is falling for her as well and not because Sumia's got this plan to ruin Cordelia's life - in the end she has to pursue her own happiness as well.

Oh, and the obvious thing being Chrom and Cordelia can't support anyway when Olivia introduced chapters later can kinda tells you that it was never meant to be even if Cordelia got off her Pegasi and interacted with the guy.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.
#44SazukeEXPosted 4/3/2013 10:14:19 PM
You guys are over thinking this.

I just done like best friend backstabbers or scumbags.

Sumia is both.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#45Sentinel07Posted 4/3/2013 10:18:27 PM
SazukeEX posted...
You guys are over thinking this.

I just done like best friend backstabbers or scumbags.

Sumia is both.

And you're obviously not listening, since as many have said, she is neither.
#46SazukeEXPosted 4/3/2013 10:20:53 PM
They say one thing but it doesn't change that Sumia is what Sumia is.

Worst Best Friend that Backstabs Best Friends while practicing the Art of Scumbaggery.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#47Sentinel07Posted 4/3/2013 10:37:55 PM
SazukeEX posted...

Worst Best Friend that Backstabs Best Friends while practicing the Art of Scumbaggery.

Says alot about someone who makes false accusations time and time again.
#48President_MarthPosted 4/3/2013 10:39:13 PM
It really doesn't count as backstabbing, it's not like she forced him to marry her.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
#49DrunkenWhalePosted 4/4/2013 5:46:08 PM
SazukeEX posted...

It's not backstabbing if Cordelia doesn't even make an attempt.

Would Cordelia be backstabbing if she seriously went after Chrom and she knew about Sumia's feelings?
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.