Why is Morgan (F) so much more popular than Morgan (M)?

#1TriforceBunPosted 4/2/2013 9:55:03 PM
*note--this post is just regarding personality/supports, not gameplay*

I'm on my second playthrough, this time using FeMU and naturally getting the male Morgan. I really liked Morgan (F) on Normal, and I'm really liking Morgan (M) on Hard. Their personalities seem nearly identical, due in no small part to the similar faces/clothes. The supports Morgan (M) has had have averaged out to being as entertaining as Morgan (F)'s.

As far as I'm concerned, they're both likable, friendly characters with good sense and solid humor--they're practically identical.

So why is Morgan (F) so much more popular? Do players just naturally gravitate towards female characters more easily?
---
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
Mother 3 = Game of the Year 2006
#2perfectchaos83Posted 4/2/2013 9:55:36 PM
Cause Morgan (M) is a derp.
---
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/NuAndMare.png
Many thanks to Metallic_Trance! :3
#3supermegabloxPosted 4/2/2013 9:57:28 PM
i didnt know there was a male morgan, how do you get morgan to be male?
#4pizzaman95Posted 4/2/2013 9:57:50 PM
supermegablox posted...

Be female.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#5KitoariPosted 4/2/2013 9:57:56 PM
supermegablox posted...

Marry a Female Avatar.
#6SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 9:58:00 PM
Male Morgan is more sane and has less lulz supports.

Though Female Morgan has nothing on the Legacy that is FeMU x Crom -> Male Morgan x Kjelle!

That and most players are guys, most created characters are Male MU, thus most will not even see Male Morgan til well after their first playthrough where they fell in love with adorable Female Morgan and her crazy antics.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#7KorchukPosted 4/2/2013 9:58:07 PM
They're mostly identical, but comparing their unique supports Morgan M is just good enough, while Morgan F has all the best stuff, like Fun-burglar, SERIOUS EYES, torturing the Bunny, etc.
#8Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/2/2013 9:58:47 PM
Because a majority of people on this board (if not players of this game in general) are male, who would gravitate more towards the female characters.

I adore male Morgan myself. I think I'm gong to like his female counterpart about as much, but from what I heard about certain supports, she can be a terror.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#9UmuruPosted 4/2/2013 9:58:56 PM
supermegablox posted...

Make your avatar a female. That's the thing for me. I like Morgan to have a sibling. Male Morgan's only possibly sibling is Lucina, so it's far less interesting for me to see him as Chrom's son all the time.
#10Darkblaze53Posted 4/2/2013 10:00:43 PM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
Because a majority of people on this board (if not players of this game in general) are male, who would gravitate more towards the female characters.

I adore male Morgan myself. I think I'm gong to like his female counterpart about as much, but from what I heard about certain supports, she can be a terror.

A hilariously awesome terror.
---
Internet Antagonist - BALZE TO THE WALZE
Member of the SSBB Luxary Lounge/Resort