after 200 resets in ch2 Lunatic+, i deleted my file and went /Casual

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. after 200 resets in ch2 Lunatic+, i deleted my file and went /Casual
3 years ago#1
half those resets were simply because too many enemies had Luna+ for the match to be feasible.

now i've already reached chapter 2, while only resetting ~20 times (i still reset out of habit when someone dies). i envy those who have played this difficulty on Classic (while trying to save everyone) because that means you guys have the patience of saints.
3 years ago#2
Invader_Spooch posted...
half those resets were simply because too many enemies had Luna+ for the match to be feasible.

now i've already reached chapter 2, while only resetting ~20 times (i still reset out of habit when someone dies). i envy those who have played this difficulty on Classic (while trying to save everyone) because that means you guys have the patience of saints.

I've played lunatic+ enough times to tell you that I reset no more than 10-15 times on ch2. 30 times at worse if skill randomizations mess with me. Specific methods make it easier.
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
3 years ago#3
tw1g_007 posted...
Invader_Spooch posted...

I've played lunatic+ enough times to tell you that I reset no more than 10-15 times on ch2. 30 times at worse if skill randomizations mess with me. Specific methods make it easier.

well, i was also resetting for +def/spd bonuses on the Avatar. certainly, if i reset more in the early chapters for better bonuses, i wouldn't have needed to reset this many times in ch2.

but the main draw of Casual is that once i get an enemy skill layout, i can just save it and not have to reset a billion times just because the RNG is screwing with me (lol Hawkeye, Counter, and Luna+ enemies).
3 years ago#4
I beat it an hour ago, after reseting about 50 times. I guess I was lucky.
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
3 years ago#5
Yeah, I play Lunatic+ Casual as well. I usually play Classic but I refuse to do so on this difficulty.
Official Sparks97 of every board
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. after 200 resets in ch2 Lunatic+, i deleted my file and went /Casual

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived