New to fire emblem, should I get this?

#1KirbyStar500Posted 4/3/2013 6:04:28 PM
I've played many different RPG games (tales of & final fantasy are my favorites) but I have never gotten into fire emblem.

Is this going to be complicated or will I get use to it quickly? I heard from a bunch of people that it's really good, so I want to get it.
#2Is_CorruptedPosted 4/3/2013 6:05:44 PM
It's complicated and made for nerds. Stay away from it if you don't like complicated games.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#3MeconaPosted 4/3/2013 6:06:19 PM
It's fun. By fun I mean the game will suck you into many hours like the games you played above. It caters to beginners, which is nice, so you can actually learn the game and develop your own way to play it.
---
"Down Sword Hand!"
#4President_MarthPosted 4/3/2013 6:07:00 PM
There is a demo.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
#5Is_CorruptedPosted 4/3/2013 6:07:10 PM
Mecona posted...
It's fun. By fun I mean the game will suck you.

---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#6DlordflashPosted 4/3/2013 6:07:31 PM
Do you have a 3ds? if so theres a demo you could try, but personally I'd like to say fire emblem is an easy game to understand compared to most games in the genre for me though this game seems to be the most confusing compared to the other Fire emblem games.
#7HuffleYourPuffPosted 4/3/2013 6:07:35 PM
You should definitely get into the Fire Emblem series. It's pretty fun. This game is okay to start with, but if you play this one, then you probably won't learn to appreciate the older games because they don't have as many features as this one. You could start out with FE 9 (Path of Radiance) for the Game Cube if you like. it's up to you really though. You can start on this one if you like.
---
Dwarven Vow number seven, justice and love will always win!