How useful is this character? (spoilers maybe)

#1finaleusPosted 4/3/2013 7:27:40 PM
So I finally got around to the spotpass paralogues, and I'm kinda done with all areas/dlc/support so far, so it might be kinda pointless now, but what do you think of Gangrel, stat-wise?

He has kinda crap skills to choose from, i know, but that crown looks great on Assassin/Dark Knight, so I kinda want to use him.
#2KevinCCPosted 4/3/2013 8:47:27 PM
Don't let anything stop you from using someone.

Gangrel's dialogue is some of the most off-kilter in the game, seeing as he hasn't lost his innate sadism and cruelty. Yes, he'll need a few Second Seal classes to reach his potential and catch up to the main team, but most characters do.

Levin Swords work wonderfully on him in several classes, as his Magic's decent enough for a man, and those Trickster skills are there to cause havoc with the enemy - he'll be very hard to hit with Lucky Seven and Movement +1.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#3fireemblemomegaPosted 4/3/2013 8:53:02 PM
Gangrel amuses me.

All characters are usable. It just depends on how much time and effort you want to spend to get them there.
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
#4finaleus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 9:10:34 PM
Usable in the main game, yes, but what about Rogues and Redeemers onward? If all the future dlc is hard even with capped characters, some characters just wont work out well, and since he has no supports he can't be used for pairing up