Rate the Skill, Paralogue 6: Special Dance and Relief

#21spyke252Posted 4/3/2013 9:57:12 PM
D and C. The skill sucks because it's only use able by a single, sucky class.
#22silver123456789Posted 4/3/2013 10:00:34 PM
d and d

dancers were good in all other fe games except for this one. not worth having olivia on the map especially with way reinforcements come on hard and lunatic and her crappy move.

relief is just bad and rarely used.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#23Smash MasterPosted 4/4/2013 12:25:54 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
Smash Master posted...
As for Relief, it may be worse than renewal, but its certainly a LOT more practical to get

Relief is a first tier, genderlocked skill that will never be passed thanks to galeforce being of the same class line.

Renewal is a good inheritance option for cherche/miriel, only having Dual Support+ to compete with it iirc. It also is a seocnd tier skill that's not gender locked.

err...you still sure bout that.

Considering War Monks/Clerics suck without Bolt Axes, and they have to get all the way to 15 for it, yeah, I am.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#24nflchampPosted 4/4/2013 4:58:01 AM
Special Dance - D. I can get the extra turn w/o it and situational +2s suck. They're unlikely to do anything.

Relief - C. It works with pair up, so it isn't terrible. It'll keep your unit off on it's own alive, even if having a unit off on it's own usually isn't a good idea.
#25typhone004Posted 4/4/2013 5:19:53 AM
D and D. I also nominated defense+2 in chapter 40, so that should be 3/10 now.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#26guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:45:35 AM
typhone004 posted...

really? i messed up 3 times in that chapter, but just saw one for both of this topic and 2 for rightful king. i'll check it out and add next time. sorry.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#27Model_OmegaPosted 4/4/2013 8:57:59 AM
Perhaps you should add some sort of guide to how to rate skills?
I like to use
D: Detrimental, or Useless
C: Outclassed, underpowered, but worth having if nothing else is available, not worth a reclass
B: Situational, has utility or power, but maybe not worth reclassing to get
A: Very good, reliable, worth reclassing to get
S: Must have, you should always get/have this skill on if available
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#28luxapolloPosted 4/4/2013 9:24:23 AM
Special Dance - D. I would gladly sacrifice the extra turn for a single unit and Rally Heart for several instead. The situations where I'd kill something with dancer Olivia and then Galeforce to dance for someone are not enough to make this worth a C, even, because you need to drag Olivia back out of danger and use it on someone back there..

Relief - C. I found it very useful early game for Peg Knights when paired up, e.g. Cordelia paired with Fred, or Sumia paired with Chrom over the cliff in Breakneck Pass, but that's about it. It would maybe claw its way to B-rank if it was just 'no enemies within 3 spaces', as opposed to no units of any alliance.
---
"Yeah, sure, you're cool! Whatever..." -Ness' Mom
#29IceDissolverPosted 4/4/2013 1:13:20 PM
Special Dance: C
Relief: D

Bump
#30guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:20:45 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
typhone004 posted...

really? i messed up 3 times in that chapter, but just saw one for both of this topic and 2 for rightful king. i'll check it out and add next time. sorry.

Found it.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6