Who is the best first generation character?

#21fireemblemomegaPosted 4/3/2013 8:30:48 PM
MU

Seriously, I don't care of "The exclusion" of MU, but MU.
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
#22SazukeEXPosted 4/3/2013 8:50:09 PM(edited)
Cordelia is the best First Generation Character that isn't MU.

Gregor is after her.

Than it's Nowi, Tiki, and Panne. The Sub-Humans.

Chrom

Frederick

Everyone Else At The Very Bottom.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#23KevinCCPosted 4/3/2013 8:54:48 PM
I like Donnel because he has very average stats (mostly +/- 1, not "bad" as some say), can Armsthrift to perfection with a simple All Stats +2, and will cap most of his stats by the time he hits Level 20 in a promoted class. It doesn't even take "grinding" him to get him to be self-sufficient, he'll get there on his own.

Mr. Grindy, on the other hand, is Frederick. Jagen-type though he may be, he's around the fourth salvageable one in the series so far (Seth, Titania, arguably Sothe). Instant Second Seals help the EXP problem considerably, and that helps the stats issue. Even so, he's got some good growth rates - HP is over 100% in several classes, never a bad thing - and just requires careful usage to keep him with the rest, not ahead-and-behind at the same time.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#24Rockman47Posted 4/3/2013 9:17:21 PM
Cordelia is the best Gen 1 character besides MU. She starts as a Pegasus Knight, which promoted, can serve as a mixed attacker and has Galeforce. Gets access to Mercenary and Dark Mage lines, which can promote to two of the best classes in the game, Hero and Sorcerer. Its like IS gave her the classes to emphasize the perfection thing she is supposed to have.
---
The end is only the beginning.
Forget the past, focus on the present, but always remember there is a future.
#25NekoEspiritoPosted 4/3/2013 9:35:36 PM
Armsthrift, Sol, Galeforce, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, Lancefaire (if you stay in the air), Axebreaker.

Pick 5, go Falcon Knight or Hero, you pwn the game.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#26Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 4/6/2013 12:45:01 PM
Flavia or Basilio.

I used Flavia/Basilio/Cynthia/Chrom/MU for the final chapters.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#27deoxyscyclonePosted 4/6/2013 12:53:58 PM
My Panne is kicking some serious arse at the moment. :P
---
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! I LP my favorite games! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
#28FlyingDeCowPosted 4/6/2013 12:56:50 PM
MU, obviously.
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#29FlyingDeCowPosted 4/6/2013 12:59:38 PM
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
Flavia or Basilio.

He said best, not worst.
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#30TheUltimator25Posted 4/6/2013 1:02:35 PM
FlyingDeCow posted...
MU, obviously.

He said excluding MU and Chrom, lol.

I'd say probably Cordelia though.