People's Choice: Most Overrated Character

#21RDS1Posted 4/3/2013 11:00:47 PM
Wait, Gerome gets praise?

I'd also say Henry.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#22ONinetailsPosted 4/3/2013 11:04:21 PM
I voted for Tharja because she's the only character that I seriously dislike. I don't think there's really such a thing as "overrated" when it comes to subjective matters, though.
#23finaleusPosted 4/3/2013 11:33:01 PM
I actually really like Gerome after reading his S class supports (see here: http://owaindark.tumblr.com/post/47021088923/)

Not one of my favorites, but in the top 10 at least. I thought I was the only one, though.
#24KevinCCPosted 4/4/2013 12:22:57 AM
I have to say Lucina.

She's made out to be one of the goddesses of the game, basically, according to this board.

Close behind would be Lon'qu - good character, but father isn't everything - and Cordelia - Galeforce, big whoop, it's handy but far from required (MAYBE unless you want TSON harder version).
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#25SesshomuronayPosted 4/4/2013 2:10:13 AM
For me, definitely lon'qu.

I really like him as a character, and his stats are fine except in my game he had almost the same stats say'ri when I got her except he had 25HP lower than all my other characters. Was way too big of a deal as he would keep getting killed in 1 hit by some enemies.

My tharja and lucina turned into beasts but for some reason my henry was also sub-par. He just didn't get any speed really upon level ups and was like 19 when most of my other characters were 30+.
#26SheenaTheWomanizerPosted 4/4/2013 2:56:35 AM
I vote Donnel. The amount of work you have to put into him is way to much for a meh unit. Just let him ride the bench and father a kid so you can grind them.
---
Gamer Tag: JasonPogo
And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal
#27Stefan1277Posted 4/4/2013 3:04:47 AM
Lon'Qu

Over rated AND generic. I guess it only makes sense as to why the majority would like the generic.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#28OrangeCrush980Posted 4/4/2013 4:58:33 AM
Misha-Heart posted...
Cordelia. I don't understand why she has any fans.

Actually this is a really good point. I know why people like Lucina, Tharja, etc., but I still don't get what makes Cordelia THAT popular. She's not notably hot or cute and her personality is... actually kind of bad due to the Chrom obsession.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#29DrunkenWhalePosted 4/4/2013 5:31:44 PM
OrangeCrush980 posted...
Misha-Heart posted...
Cordelia. I don't understand why she has any fans.

Actually this is a really good point. I know why people like Lucina, Tharja, etc., but I still don't get what makes Cordelia THAT popular. She's not notably hot or cute and her personality is... actually kind of bad due to the Chrom obsession.

I'm beginning to wonder why as well... I wish I could change my vote.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.