So since Frederick had an artist draw a naked poster of Chrom....

#151HelpMe127Posted 4/6/2013 10:52:59 PM
Bump for moar humor!
#152boarbaquePosted 4/7/2013 3:23:28 PM
The last bump didn't help. lets hope this one does.
#153Rideps1Posted 4/7/2013 5:46:41 PM
Return to collect more internets, Sazuke! Do something with Sayri and Tiki!
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#154SazukeEXPosted 4/7/2013 5:48:48 PM
Feeling lazy today.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#155XashowdPosted 4/7/2013 8:14:38 PM
Male Avatar: Alright, time to turn in for the-GAAAAH!?
Tharja: Avatar! Are you hurt?
Male Avi: No, it's just...this poster shocked me. Who would put a poster of a naked man in my tent? And why does it look...like...
Tharja: Like Chrom? Heh...I never knew our fearless leader was an exhibitionist. Now I wonder, though...
Male Avi: You wonder what?
Tharja: Why don't you have a poster like that of yourself? I'm sure you would be far more...inspiring. Yes, that's it...inspiring...
Male Avi: I'm not sure I like where this is going...
Tharja: I need to find who made this...perhaps they'll take requests...
Male Avi: Now I know I don't like where this is going...

Walhart: What is the meaning of this!?
Chrom: Walhart? What are you angry at me about now?
Walhart: This blatant insult of yours upon me! *shows him poster* Were you not satisfied with defeating me? You feel the need to gloat with this image of your person inside my quarters!?
Chrom: Walhart, I swear it wasn't-
Walhart: At least Avatar does not parade his/her triumph over me like this! I thought your intention was to be a benevolent ruler? You shame yourself!
Chrom: You have no idea...but it wasn't my idea! I thought I'd gotten rid of all of them...
Walhart: Then whose idea was it? I demand to know!
Chrom: Frederick thought it'd be a good idea, but never bothered to consult me...I would've said no anyways, but still...At any rate, that has to be the only one I missed right?
*Scream comes from Sumia's tent*
Chrom: Oh no...
Walhart: It appears you have other problems. I'll leave you to it then, and go find this "Frederick"...
Chrom: Today just keeps getting worse...
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#156XashowdPosted 4/7/2013 8:36:52 PM
Gangrel: ...And then I said, "That's not Aversa, That's your Wife!" Hahahahaaa...Good times!
Henry: Wow, I never knew you got around so much! I always thought you were too busy decapitating your enemies.
Gangrel: Being a Mad King's not all about wanton bloodlust, you know, sometimes it's just about wanton-Huh?
Henry: Wanton what? What are you looking at?
Gangrel: This portrait...I swear it looks familiar...
Henry: Oh, you mean the picture of naked Chrom? Yeah, those are everywhere today.
Gangrel: That's Chrom!? GYAAAHAHAHAAA!! Why this has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! And I've seen juggling Squirrels on Unicycles. But how do you know that's him?
Henry: Well, the words at the bottom make it obvious. Plus there's the Brand on his shoulder. And you don't see a lot of Blue Haired people. Oh, and there's-
Gangrel: Okay, I get it already! Do you know who made this? I'm sure a little birdie told you.
Henry: How'd you know?
Gangrel:...Lucky guess. Who was it?
Henry: Frederick. I never would've guessed, to be honest. Apparently he wanted to "raise troop morale" with it or something. Weird huh?
Gangrel: BWAHAAHAAA!! The only things this will raise are Heart rates, questions, and people's lunches. The only morale shift is going to be Chrom's...And it's taking a nosedive!
Henry: Oooo, sounds fun! Does his nose really jump off his face? I wonder if there's a curse for that?
Gangrel: Well, you're the Hexpert here, Henry. Guess you'd better go hit the books.
Henry: Nice one, Gangrel! See you later!
Gangrel: And in the meantime, I'm going to use this to my advantage...Just need to figure out how and for what...
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#157PKDonut617Posted 4/7/2013 9:22:08 PM
Xashowd posted...
Gangrel: ...And then I said, "That's not Aversa, That's your Wife!" Hahahahaaa...Good times!
Henry: Wow, I never knew you got around so much! I always thought you were too busy decapitating your enemies.
Gangrel: Being a Mad King's not all about wanton bloodlust, you know, sometimes it's just about wanton-Huh?
Henry: Wanton what? What are you looking at?
Gangrel: This portrait...I swear it looks familiar...
Henry: Oh, you mean the picture of naked Chrom? Yeah, those are everywhere today.
Gangrel: That's Chrom!? GYAAAHAHAHAAA!! Why this has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! And I've seen juggling Squirrels on Unicycles. But how do you know that's him?
Henry: Well, the words at the bottom make it obvious. Plus there's the Brand on his shoulder. And you don't see a lot of Blue Haired people. Oh, and there's-
Gangrel: Okay, I get it already! Do you know who made this? I'm sure a little birdie told you.
Henry: How'd you know?
Gangrel:...Lucky guess. Who was it?
Henry: Frederick. I never would've guessed, to be honest. Apparently he wanted to "raise troop morale" with it or something. Weird huh?
Gangrel: BWAHAAHAAA!! The only things this will raise are Heart rates, questions, and people's lunches. The only morale shift is going to be Chrom's...And it's taking a nosedive!
Henry: Oooo, sounds fun! Does his nose really jump off his face? I wonder if there's a curse for that?
Gangrel: Well, you're the Hexpert here, Henry. Guess you'd better go hit the books.
Henry: Nice one, Gangrel! See you later!
Gangrel: And in the meantime, I'm going to use this to my advantage...Just need to figure out how and for what...

That was great :O I loved the hexpert part. Gangrel and Henry should really have a support convsersation.
---
"What do you say? Would you allow me to shave your head?"
#158ZerdarkPosted 4/8/2013 9:00:25 AM
Xashowd posted...
Male Avatar: Alright, time to turn in for the-GAAAAH!?
Tharja: Avatar! Are you hurt?
Male Avi: No, it's just...this poster shocked me. Who would put a poster of a naked man in my tent? And why does it look...like...
Tharja: Like Chrom? Heh...I never knew our fearless leader was an exhibitionist. Now I wonder, though...
Male Avi: You wonder what?
Tharja: Why don't you have a poster like that of yourself? I'm sure you would be far more...inspiring. Yes, that's it...inspiring...
Male Avi: I'm not sure I like where this is going...
Tharja: I need to find who made this...perhaps they'll take requests...
Male Avi: Now I know I don't like where this is going...

Walhart: What is the meaning of this!?
Chrom: Walhart? What are you angry at me about now?
Walhart: This blatant insult of yours upon me! *shows him poster* Were you not satisfied with defeating me? You feel the need to gloat with this image of your person inside my quarters!?
Chrom: Walhart, I swear it wasn't-
Walhart: At least Avatar does not parade his/her triumph over me like this! I thought your intention was to be a benevolent ruler? You shame yourself!
Chrom: You have no idea...but it wasn't my idea! I thought I'd gotten rid of all of them...
Walhart: Then whose idea was it? I demand to know!
Chrom: Frederick thought it'd be a good idea, but never bothered to consult me...I would've said no anyways, but still...At any rate, that has to be the only one I missed right?
*Scream comes from Sumia's tent*
Chrom: Oh no...
Walhart: It appears you have other problems. I'll leave you to it then, and go find this "Frederick"...
Chrom: Today just keeps getting worse...

Here, have an internet. Continue to impress me, there may be more for you.
---
Why do I have one of these anyway?
#159DynasticAnthonyPosted 4/8/2013 9:57:36 AM
This topic...oh my...
---
Official Husband of Tharja <33333 | Aversa's hot too. | All hail Leon S. Kennedy
How I feel most of the time: http://bit.ly/10gB72U
#160DynasticAnthonyPosted 4/8/2013 10:00:05 AM
This is what I felt like reading this entire topic: http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F4C/LN3L/FXP6OHQK/F4CLN3LFXP6OHQK.LARGE.jpg
---
Official Husband of Tharja <33333 | Aversa's hot too. | All hail Leon S. Kennedy
How I feel most of the time: http://bit.ly/10gB72U