So since Frederick had an artist draw a naked poster of Chrom....

#21SazukeEXPosted 4/4/2013 4:33:45 PM(edited)
Ari917 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
I need Vaike, Gregor, Panne, Miriel, and Nowi's reactions.

Vaike - Teach is bigger! Really!
Gregor - Chrom has Swell Sword too?
Panne - ...What trickery is this? An attempt to get me off balanced? And why am I getting hot?!
Miriel - The artist clearly misinterpreted the calculations I gave them for the measurements.
Nowi - Whooooa! I always forget how small humans are! The more I know again!

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, do Lissa, Lucina, Owain and the rest of the marriageable females please!

A few at a time, don't wanna get too overboard in a single post.

Lissa - Hahaha! This is a great prank! Why didn't I ever think of doing this before? ...H-hey.... Wait a minute. That guy looks just like...!!! CHROM?!
Lucina - Is this some elaborate joke? Clearly this is a mockery of Father! There's no way he would ever exert such a shameless pose or show off his.... Gah! I-is that....? ... I... I must go train now. Alone... For the Future's sake. ...Don't follow me.
Owain - Such a heroic stance, Uncle and I truly share the same heroic lineage! Knowing this makes me want to...! Sword Hand?! What are you doing?! No! Bad Sword Hand, bad!!!
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#22uuurrrgghPosted 4/4/2013 4:33:00 PM
Owain - Such a heroic stance, Uncle and I truly share the same heroic lineage! Knowing this makes me want to...! Sword Hand?! What are you doing?! No! Bad Sword Hand, bad!!!

Ok, I think just bursted a lung there.
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#23SwordustPosted 4/4/2013 4:34:17 PM
SazukeEX posted...

Here, have another internet.
#24Gold_Vanguard(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:34:37 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Ari917 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Panne - ...What trickery is this? An attempt to get me off balanced? And why am I getting hot?!
Miriel - The artist clearly misinterpreted the calculations I gave them for the measurements.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, do Lissa, Lucina, Owain and the rest of the marriageable females please!

Lissa - Hahaha! This is a great prank! Why didn't I ever think of doing this before? ...H-hey.... Wait a minute. That guy looks just like...!!! CHROM?!
Lucina - Is this some elaborate joke? Clearly this is a mockery of Father! There's no way he would ever exert such a shameless pose or show off his.... Gah! I-is that....? ... I... I must go train now. Alone... For the Future's sake. ...Don't follow me.

Lucina is now scared for life. Thanks Frederick.
---
Die with magnificent- Virion Fire Emblem Awakening.
#25Altair718Posted 4/4/2013 4:35:16 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Ari917 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

LMAO
---
Here's how it's done!- Soledad[Fem!MU]
Now Playing: Wild Arms 2, FE:Awakening
#26Ari917Posted 4/4/2013 4:38:20 PM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...

Sorry

SazukeEX posted...

Oh god, I can't stop laughing!
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#27Sentinel07Posted 4/4/2013 4:36:07 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Ari917 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Okay, that's the best set yet. Although, this may sound stupid, but what's Lucina talking about at the end?
#28Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 4/4/2013 4:36:59 PM
Lissa now wants a Chrom Muffin as much as Eirika wants an Ephraim Muffin.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#29SazukeEXPosted 4/4/2013 4:39:47 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Ari917 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Okay, that's the best set yet. Although, this may sound stupid, but what's Lucina talking about at the end?

I could tell you.

Or I could let your mind wander.

Mwahahahahaha~!!!
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#30Gold_Vanguard(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:41:47 PM
I'm really want to know what Gangrel and Walhart thinks of the picture.
---
Die with magnificent- Virion Fire Emblem Awakening.