Who should I give Stahl to?

#1BlueDryBones1Posted 4/4/2013 8:05:52 PM(edited)
Im sorry for another pair up topic but these 3 have been so hard to plan. It just seems like the parents can be exchanged and still do fine.

My original Plan:
Gregor!Sully
Stahl!Yarne
Lon'qu!Severa

if Severa gets Stahl
Donnel!Sully (lower caps and not using pegasus class)
Gregor!Yarne
Stahl!Severa

Yarne:

Stahl as dad:

Yarne

Paladin

Aegis
Counter
Luna
Vantage
Wrath

When I get to low health I want to stay there since with the proper pair up Im getting 70 crit with a forged Miniature Lance. If it does anything like his dad's damage its 66 damage if it didnt crit w/o Luna while paired up.

---

Second set is a bit more popular:

Gregor Dad:

Sol
Vantage
Wrath
?
?
Brave weapons arent worth Armsthrift and I wont be using any Regalia in-game unless I farm plenty. Alot of people use Armsthrift an Axefaire while having him as a Berserker though. I like Paladin better as damage from crit chance is insane with the right pair up.

Severa:

What worries me is the new popularity of Stahl!Severa.

If I were to make either I would want her to be a Dark Flier since I already have 2 tank heros in Gerome and Kjelle (who will not be using Galeforce or any Pegasus skills)

Dark Flier with Lon'qu as parent
Armsthrift
Galeforce
Lancefaire
Vengeance/Astra
Vantage

---

Dark Flier with Stahl as Parent
Armsthrift
Galeforce
Lancefaire
Luna
Vantage

also it is possible I will lean to Falcon Knight if Stahl is the parent since its a hit and run set.

Both I like I wish both could get Stahl but I kinda want Yarne to get him a bit more because he has Wrath and a Lance class with Vantage which makes the Miniature Lance set very fun (unfortunately no Armsthrift though)

If I have to give Yarne Gregor then I'd have to take Gregor from Sully who I gave to her since he's Donnel minus Pegasus Knight (THAT I KNOW I WONT USE SKILS FROM IN HER TANK SET) with better stats.

Im willing to sacrifice the higher caps for Kjelle -1 Str and Spd and -3 Skl in exchange for +4 Luk and +1 Res but only if Gregor!Yarne and Stahl!Severa are as good as people claim.

So who should be getting Stahl?---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#2SazukeEXPosted 4/4/2013 7:56:58 PM
Kjelle is a wall.

She doesn't care for Wrath of Counter.

Is Donnel not an option for Kjelle here?

As for Stahl?

Well, he can get with Cordelia, Panne, Miriel, or the such.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3BlueDryBones1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:59:47 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Kjelle is a wall.

She doesn't care for Wrath of Counter.

Is Donnel not an option for Kjelle here?

As for Stahl?

Well, he can get with Cordelia, Panne, Miriel, or the such.

My original planned pairings are on the top. Sorry its a bit all over the place Im fixing it righ now. 2 main parents are Gregor and Stahl and whoever gets Stahl between Yarne and Severa will alter all 3 of those children. Yarne is the main point of this topic as I think Stahl>Gregor but Stahl>Lon'qu for Severa and Gregor>Donnel for Sully in terms of stats.
---
#4BlueDryBones1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:14:48 PM
bump
---