I hate how freaking easy it is to break this game ..

#1fatelordPosted 4/5/2013 11:09:29 AM
seriously they should have pushed the DLC stuff to be postGame ..

I like it in FE7 where balance can only be broken if you're an insane masochist ( Arena, grinding on bosses .. etc ) ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#2SpikayaPosted 4/5/2013 11:12:33 AM
OOOOOOLD.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/5/2013 11:12:57 AM
Don't use the DLC than.

Fight the temptation.

I like the DLC early on for my files that I'm grinding out the last supports.

Pain in the ASS!
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4bluerulerPosted 4/5/2013 11:15:59 AM
fatelord posted...
seriously they should have pushed the DLC stuff to be postGame ..

I like it in FE7 where balance can only be broken if you're an insane masochist ( Arena, grinding on bosses .. etc ) ..

'balance can only be broken...'
accuses one game for it when all FEs can be....

Tell me more
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#5ToadmodePosted 4/5/2013 11:16:25 AM
You can break pretty much every Fire Emblem game that has arenas. Grinding isn't something new.

The only difference is that they're much more in your face about it.
#6achooblessyouPosted 4/5/2013 11:19:22 AM
Optional, optional, optional.
#7EnlinoPosted 4/5/2013 11:23:08 AM
Sorry fatelord, Awakening's balance is flawless. You're just an attention hog who's burnt out on the game and needs to get a life.

Remember - if you enjoyed a game, than any criticism is invalid, and the person complaining is obviously a bad person. Rebuke their arguments with a one liner suggesting that they're the problem - that'll teach them!
#8slickvic1990Posted 4/5/2013 11:28:55 AM
achooblessyou posted...
Optional, optional, optional.

---
My GOTY 2013 (so far): Fire Emblem Awakening
#9serenade696969Posted 4/5/2013 11:34:16 AM
Enlino posted...
Sorry fatelord, Awakening's balance is flawless. You're just an attention hog who's burnt out on the game and needs to get a life.

Remember - if you enjoyed a game, than any criticism is invalid, and the person complaining is obviously a bad person. Rebuke their arguments with a one liner suggesting that they're the problem - that'll teach them!

---
Go troll elsewhere. I hear that Venuzuela is looking for a new idiot to run the country.
#10MM125Posted 4/5/2013 11:36:32 AM
If you hate how DLC can be abused to break the game, then don't abuse DLC to break the game.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket