A skill set for a rallybot/healer

#11CarefreeDudePosted 4/5/2013 12:11:18 PM
NekoEspirito posted...
Since Spectrum is only through Avatar and his children, I don't want to waste their strength on Rallying.

As suggested, I'm going to have a DLC female get Spectrum, Heart, Magic, and 2 others. Maybe Move and Skill?

use a DLC/spotpass character (they can become grandmasters) or just make fresh avatars on new files, and use the avatar log to make rally bots.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#12SazukeEXPosted 4/5/2013 12:11:57 PM
SupremeZero posted...
I just go straight rally and position my characters in a way that my rally bots are protected outside Mire.

Female Rally Bot

Rally SPD
Rally RES
Rally MOV
Rally Spectrum
Rally Heart

Male Rally Bot

Rally STR
Rally DEF
Rally SKL
Rally MAG
Rally Spectrum

Position my characters I wanna rally up for thee buffs(and unlucky ones to at least get one set of buffs). Than on the next turn I rally and go to town! I than slowly move Rally Bots forward to Buff again before moving my army forward so the enemy wont bother trying to get close to my bots.

On those maps were Enemies are close I lure them away with a Nos tank.

Or you could just have Katarina rally bot with Rally Str, Mag, Speed, Spectrum, and Love, once she's out. You can have an extra bot to cover the others, but Katarina has most of it anyway. And even has Shadowgift if you want it.

I already have DLC Eirika and DLC Ephraim decked out as my Rally Bots.

Ephraim is a WL, Eirika is a FK.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#13SupremeZeroPosted 4/5/2013 12:13:29 PM
That's nice. Doesn't change Katarina being better, but nice. Also, why the heck do both of your Ralliers have spectrum.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#14CarefreeDudePosted 4/5/2013 12:20:18 PM
SupremeZero posted...
That's nice. Doesn't change Katarina being better, but nice. Also, why the heck do both of your Ralliers have spectrum.

Every single spotpass/DLC character, as well as recruited avatars can have spectrum.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#15SupremeZeroPosted 4/5/2013 12:23:25 PM
SupremeZero posted...

Every single spotpass/DLC character, as well as recruited avatars can have spectrum.

... which has nothing to do with why both of his have it.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#16NekoEspiritoPosted 4/5/2013 12:48:53 PM
Do rallies end at your end of turn, or are they active during enemy phase until beginning of your next turn?
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#17SazukeEXPosted 4/5/2013 12:52:35 PM
SupremeZero posted...
SupremeZero posted...

... which has nothing to do with why both of his have it.

It's to cover more characters with at least Spectrum and incase one is taken out I still have Spectrum.

That and who the heck uses Rally Luck?

I sure don't care for it since with Limit Breaker I ain't getting crit all that much and my front line tanks all have Aegis/Pavise.
---
#18SazukeEXPosted 4/5/2013 12:53:20 PM
NekoEspirito posted...
Do rallies end at your end of turn, or are they active during enemy phase until beginning of your next turn?

Rallies last only a turn.

So when you use them they'll last through your turn and the enemy phase.

Next turn you must reapply them.
---
#19almostexactlyPosted 4/5/2013 12:56:17 PM
SazukeEX posted...

It's to cover more characters with at least Spectrum and incase one is taken out I still have Spectrum.

That and who the heck uses Rally Luck?

I sure don't care for it since with Limit Breaker I ain't getting crit all that much and my front line tanks all have Aegis/Pavise.

+2 more Avoid!
... Higher chance for Miracle?
=(

Poor Rally Luck.
#20someonewhodiedPosted 4/5/2013 12:59:05 PM
My rallybot is:

Avatar Logbook Recruit (or any female spotpass/dlc)

Bride Class (or any bow class really, but bride gets staves also)

Armsthrift
Rally Heart
Rally Spectrum
Rally Speed
Rally Magic (or Res)

Equipped Nidhogg for Luck+10 for armsthrift.
---
3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751
XBL Gamertag: someonewhodied