Cynthia ending class?

#1lucariofan23Posted 4/5/2013 5:42:49 PM(edited)
Her mommy is Sumia (i won't delete this because typos amuse me), and I have Cynthia capped already.

Dad is Chrom. lol

Her skill set is Galeforce, Iote's Shield, Aether, Renewal, and Limit Break. I have her as a Dark Flier right now, but does Falcon Knight have any advantages? All I can think of is nabbing a kill, using that 8 mov to get out of enemy range, and then use a Fortify / Catharsis / Physic / Rescue staff.

Unrelated -- but is there anyway to get Celica's Gale tomes more reliably?
edit: Spotpass Celica. lol so ignore that question.
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#2BlueDryBones1Posted 4/5/2013 5:37:48 PM
Celica from spotpass team sells Celica's Gale.

Tell us her father not her mom :P
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#3lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:39:43 PM
BlueDryBones1 posted...
Celica from spotpass team sells Celica's Gale.

Tell us her father not her mom :P

oops I was thinking of Lucina when I included the mom, dad is Chrom obviously. She has Aether! :3
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#4SazukeEXPosted 4/5/2013 5:41:17 PM(edited)
Yes.

Cynthia's mother is Sumia.

So whose her Father?

Sorry, I couldn't resist with that typo.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#5BlueDryBones1Posted 4/5/2013 5:45:06 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Yes.

So whose her Father?

Well then she has alot of options. My opinion is Paladin/Falcon Knight or Dark Flier.

If your doing a Physical set with Falcon Knight/Paladin (Paladin is probably better but I just like Falcon Knight so it still is an option and it has higher skill)

Aegis
Pavise
Renewal
Luna for Reliability or Aether for a bit more healing
Limit Breaker (Bowbreaker/Lancefaire until then)

If you want to do a more offensive Magic set:
Dark Flier

Tomefaire>Lancefaire
Galeforce
Luna or Aether (This is more offense so Luna is a bit more preffered)

last two are up to you. Limit break is an option but I dont like to include it alot since not everyone has access to the DLC but if you do you should always run it.
---
#6BlueDryBones1Posted 4/5/2013 5:47:55 PM(edited)
BlueDryBones1 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Yes.

So whose her Father?

Well then she has alot of options. My opinion is Paladin/Falcon Knight or Dark Flier.

If your doing a Physical set with Falcon Knight/Paladin (Paladin is probably better but I just like Falcon Knight so it still is an option and it has higher skill)

Aegis
Pavise
Renewal
Luna for Reliability or Aether for a bit more healing
Limit Breaker (Bowbreaker/Lancefaire until then)

If you want to do a more offensive Magic set:
Dark Flier (Sage is also an option but DF makes you outrun alot)

Tomefaire>Lancefaire
Galeforce
Luna or Aether (This is more offense so Luna is a bit more preffered)

last two are up to you. Limit break is an option but I dont like to include it alot since not everyone has access to the DLC but if you do you should always run it.

She also might be able to do a supporting set but I dont have alot of experience using those.

EDIT: I wanted to edit not quote o_o
---
#7WebbOMGPosted 4/5/2013 5:52:08 PM(edited)
Chrom!Cynthia makes a fantastic Dark Flier, Falco Knight or Paladin:

Tomefaire / Lancefaire / [Limit Breaker]
Pavise / Aegis / [Iote's Shield]
Galeforce
Renewal
Aether > Luna for extra healing

[Iote's Shield] is obviously only considered for the flier classes.
Tomefaire only for Dark Flier.
#8lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 6:02:39 PM(edited)
I reaaaally don't want to grind for Aegis and Pavise.... So it seems that my skill set is pretty similar to what's suggested, and it's already been working great. It has it all! Bonus movement, defense cutting offense, two sources of healing, and defense against the flying weakness... :]

And I think I'll stick with Dark Flier because of magic -- I'll use a -faire in place of Limit Break for now.

edit: With skill set I already have now, what tomes/lances are ideal? I'm already using forged Celica's Gales and forged Brave Lances. Am I missing out on any essential weapons Dark Fliers like?
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#9BlueDryBones1Posted 4/5/2013 6:01:41 PM
lucariofan23 posted...
I reaaaally don't want to grind for Aegis and Pavise. :s

So it seems that my skill set is pretty similar to what's suggested, and it's been working great for me. And I think I'll stick with Dark Flier because of magic -- I'll use a -faire in place of Limit Break for now.

If you have Paragon and CoY3 then it takes only 5 runs through it to get to Lv 16. 2 runs through Lost Bloodlines but you have to be pretty strong to go through that.

Its best to use Exponential growth through the first 2 class cycles such as :Starting class->promote->reclass->promote->reclass->promote(this is where EXPonential Growth stops giving as much EXP)

This is assuming you have those 3 DLC chapters though.
---
#10lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 6:03:55 PM
BlueDryBones1 posted...
lucariofan23 posted...
I reaaaally don't want to grind for Aegis and Pavise. :s

So it seems that my skill set is pretty similar to what's suggested, and it's been working great for me. And I think I'll stick with Dark Flier because of magic -- I'll use a -faire in place of Limit Break for now.

If you have Paragon and CoY3 then it takes only 5 runs through it to get to Lv 16. 2 runs through Lost Bloodlines but you have to be pretty strong to go through that.

Its best to use Exponential growth through the first 2 class cycles such as :Starting class->promote->reclass->promote->reclass->promote(this is where EXPonential Growth stops giving as much EXP)

This is assuming you have those 3 DLC chapters though.

That's what I do, I have all the DLC. But i'm already happy with the skill set I have had on her, and I decided on her ending class... wow this topic was pointless. lol :s
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928