Biggest mistake you made in this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Biggest mistake you made in this game.
3 years ago#1
Mine was that I had save over a file after Lissa got killed. I thought that I was playing on casual Luntiac. And I was on chapter 19!
Die with magnificent- Virion Fire Emblem Awakening.
3 years ago#2
buying it.
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif
3 years ago#3
I beat Yarne's paralogue by fighting both armies, but I forgot to visit any of the villages.
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
3 years ago#4
*spoiler Gangrel*

Mine was killing Gangrel in the bonus map so I couldn't recruit him anymore. I thought I hadn't saved my game, but actually I had. And I was like 50+ hrs on this game, so scr*w it.
3 years ago#5
Not knowing that the last skill listed on a parent is what gets passed down to their children. No Galeforce for Male Morgan or Sol for Cynthia. >_>
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
3 years ago#6
Buying this game....

Nah, just kidding,

I've never made big mistakes, but I've made numerous minor ones that inevitably make me start a new file.
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
3 years ago#7
ChromxSumia

Chrom!Cynthia is great, but Sumia!Lucina is meh and I didn't care for the now famous ChromxSumia supports.
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, Pandora's Tower, and The Last of Us
Official Sully of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board
3 years ago#8
Selling a Naga's Tear I should have used to let someone catch up to my team. Stupid half asleepness..
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
3 years ago#9
ChromxSumia

Chrom!Cynthia is great, but Sumia!Lucina is meh and I didn't care for the now famous ChromxSumia supports.

But... but... tank Lucina!
~{Always Sleeping}~
3 years ago#10
Buying a console just for the game.

It's worth its price, but it ain't worth 200$.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Biggest mistake you made in this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived