Best marriages with these restrictions?

#1iSelphyPosted 4/6/2013 2:05:06 PM
So I'm playing a no second seal, no pair up, promote at 20 game on hard classic. It's been fun so far and pretty challenging if not a bit annoying.

I was wondering though what would be some ideal choices for parents for the kids? Since I won't be reclassing kids will only be able to get skills from their parents main class.
---
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
Not changing this until Asagi gets her own game. Pokemon FC: 0132.7956.2296
#2silver123456789Posted 4/6/2013 2:18:41 PM
so youre grinding the kids? what was the point of restrictions if youre grinding them anyways? if youre not grinding then they are worthless and you should just beat the game with the parents.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/6/2013 2:24:30 PM
Well.

Kids that have parents that are always on your main roster are going to be broken no matter what as you're leveling their parents anyway.

Since Chrom, MU/FeMU, Panne, Nowi, and Cordelia are amazing and easy to level you'll get a very nice Lucina, Morgan, Morgan Sibling, Yarne, Nah, and Severa.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4iSelphy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:20:31 PM
Not grinding the kids. But I guess I would like them to have some decent set of skills from the parents because I'll probably be sacrificing parents just for skills which might just screw them over.

For example, if I want to get a Lon'qu!Severa, it would be nice to put Galeforce on her. But that would be screwing Cordelia up and making her a Dark Flyer for ever.

So far I've been finding Panne hard to use since she's kind of fragile. Without pairing her with someone like Kellam for the defense boost, she takes a fair amount of damage. Sumia is barely hanging on. I don't think I'll be able to get to to 20/15 for Galeforce or anything before Lucina comes into the party so that kind of sucks.

Leveling up Olivia without grinding seems annoying and she won't be passing anything too useful I imagine, etc.

Also without pair up, the game does get a bit more harder. I don't think you can just roflstomp it. At least early on which I am finding out.
---
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
Not changing this until Asagi gets her own game. Pokemon FC: 0132.7956.2296
#5silver123456789Posted 4/6/2013 5:05:11 PM
every chapter is a challenge without pair up and grinding in hard. if youre not grinding then dont waste time with kids and do your best with the parents. your children will be underlvled and wont amount to anything without grinding.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net