Fire Emblem Awakening What if Situation

#31blueman164Posted 4/6/2013 6:21:33 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
blueman164 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
"- What class will you become and what weapon will you master? (Only 1 S rank)

- Who will you try to marry?

- Should succeed to beat the game in the end, will you stay in the Fire Emblem world or will you go back to the real world?

- Should you not make it and die, what will be your dying words?"

Hmm...

-Lets see I would have pretty average stats across the board. I would prefer to use tomes. Probably sorcerer. I shall nosfertank!

-Anna or Tiki

-Impossible to say without it actually happening. I can SAY I would but If I would fall in love leaving could be painful.....and all my comrades to leave behind...I think the loss of modern conveniences and video games would be painful(and my family) but love and magic could possibly get me to stay I suppose...

-"Dammit I thought I was good at this....at least I died a HEX of a good death for a good CAWS"

Well, the thing is, if you leave, TC said that you get to return with whoever you married.

He will have to say goodbye to Chrom and friends though... that is tough!

Indeed. But atleast he won't have to say goodbye to his wife.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#32uuurrrgghPosted 4/6/2013 6:27:26 PM
blueman164 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
"- What class will you become and what weapon will you master? (Only 1 S rank)

- Who will you try to marry?

- Should succeed to beat the game in the end, will you stay in the Fire Emblem world or will you go back to the real world?

- Should you not make it and die, what will be your dying words?"

Hmm...

-Lets see I would have pretty average stats across the board. I would prefer to use tomes. Probably sorcerer. I shall nosfertank!

-Anna or Tiki

-Impossible to say without it actually happening. I can SAY I would but If I would fall in love leaving could be painful.....and all my comrades to leave behind...I think the loss of modern conveniences and video games would be painful(and my family) but love and magic could possibly get me to stay I suppose...

-"Dammit I thought I was good at this....at least I died a HEX of a good death for a good CAWS"

Well, the thing is, if you leave, TC said that you get to return with whoever you married.

Well, Anna will be robbing the stock market soon.
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#33N__1Posted 4/6/2013 6:31:30 PM
Base and Cap stats based on your current real life capabilities and potential? I'll sux hard.......

Convince MU and Chrom to get married to breed the super soldiers. I'll then propose to Lucina, since I already beat the whole game and know what going to happen. I will use this to my advantage, to wage a series of wars against Plegia and Valm. After wiping Valm and Plegia off the map I will persecute any Grimleal followers except MU, putting a final coffin on Grima if he ever think of coming back.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fE4ln48.jpg
#34OsrangerPosted 4/6/2013 7:11:27 PM
Well if I were sucked into the game, I would become a Myrmidon or a Beserker. I like swords better, so I would try to master them. I think I would have high strength and avoid, but low defense. Probably average skill. I would probably try to get S rank with Tiki. If I live through the war, I would stay, because I would have a life there after 3 years or more and all of the main conflicts are done.

Death quote:urge! Ha! Didn't see that coming.
How... c-careless... of me... *dies*
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#35VirusLordPosted 4/6/2013 8:00:39 PM
Tactician sounds about right to me, with an emphasis on tomes. Assuming the found-in-the-field beginning works out the same, I'd probably be gunning for Lissa. I would ultimately choose to remain in FE world because, hot damn, magic, that is AWESOME.

For my death quote... "It... wasn't supposed... to end like this..."
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW