ending class for +def MU?

#1lucariofan23Posted 4/6/2013 7:26:04 PM(edited)
My male MU is +Def/-Mag, and after jumping around for universally good skills... I don't know what he should end as! He is my Avatar after all, and I want him to be as amazing as the rest of my capped units. :3

Any advice?

I have Pavise, Aegis, Sol, Vantage, and Limit Break (filled by AS+2 for now) on him. I'm most considering the General and Paladin classes. :O
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#2McFastlyPosted 4/6/2013 7:23:29 PM
General if you want the most out of that Defense.
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
#3uuurrrgghPosted 4/6/2013 7:25:08 PM
I went with general to have a more tank class, but vantage is more useful on offensive. Go for a lance user, to abuse sol+vantage+gradivus.
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#4supershyguy65Posted 4/6/2013 7:27:15 PM
lucariofan23 posted...
My male MU is +Def/-Mag, and after jumping around for universally good skills... I don't know what he should end as! He is my Avatar after all, and I want him to be as amazing as the rest of my capped units. :3

Any advice?

I have Pavise, Aegis, Sol, Vantage, and Limit Break (filled by AS+2 for now) on him. I'm most considering the General and Paladin classes. :O

Hero with Helswath is very tanky, as well as not super slow like General.
#5nflchampPosted 4/6/2013 7:30:24 PM(edited)
Paladin. You give up 8STR/DEF from General for 12 RES and the ability to not be doubled by every magic user.
#6uuurrrgghPosted 4/6/2013 7:30:08 PM
supershyguy65 posted...
lucariofan23 posted...

Any advice?

Hero with Helswath is very tanky, as well as not super slow like General.

You can also equip Ragnell for extra hit
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#7lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:34:10 PM
nflchamp posted...
Paladin. You give up 8STR/DEF from General for 12 RES and the ability to not be doubled by every magic user.

That seems pretty advantageous to me, and I'd rather not use Helswrath or other regalia weapons on him because of no Armsthrift on my setup. I don't like using them without it present... if they could be consistently found without randomness I'd do it. :s
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928