Rate the Skill, Chapter 41: Odd Rhythm and Wyrmsbane

#1guedesbrawlPosted 4/6/2013 9:01:18 PM
I'm Late. The Reason? My copy FINALLY arrived! (by the end of yesterday, the time I was supposed to be writing this).
Finally this hell is over. I was supposed to have this in my hands at least 3 weeks ago. It was sitting ducks at the post office that's less than 5 minutes away from my house, if you use a car.
Since i planned to play this game for multiple times, i decided to do my self-imposed challenge run on normal casual for my first go. Meaning: No pair up unless it's for rescuing or absolute emergencies, No DLC (can't buy it yet anyway...), No skirmishes with the main team (soloing with frederick to get those risen out of the way is totally fine [pair up is too, in those cases]), no min-maxed marriages (besides Robin. not much of a choice...)

And, no, I wasn't just playing...I was doing an in-depth research on today's skills...well, at least the first one, since I've only got to chapter 11.

From now on, i'm switching the two OPs around. so the Skill Ranking is in the second one, and the rest here.

There will be a poll in the next topic, you can suggest the poll question! Now, for the other, less important things...

-------------------
Characters who start with Odd Rhythm and can learn Wyrmsbane: Nowi, Nah, Morgan (born from a manakete)

Characters who start with both skills: Tiki.
-------------------

Odd Rhythm is the compliment to Even Rhythm. You will recieve a +10 Hit/Avoid bonus in odd-numbered turns (1,3,5,7,9...).

It has a slight edge against it's brother in that it will be can be used for more turns (do the math). Last topic has my thoughts on this. C rank.

Wyrmsbane will allow the user to deal Triple Damage to Dragon units, when the user is a Manakete.

Dragon units are: Wyvern Riders, Wyvern Lords and Manaketes (who barely count).

Well...Wyverns are generally tough to kill without wind or arrows, so this will certainly help, but they are very uncommon overall when compare to beast units. Thanks to that, I'll need to give it a lower rank than Beastbane's, a B rank. who totally should've been an A, but the 2 C votes brought it down.

-Nominations-

Rightful King: 5/10
Strength +2: 4/10
Defense +2: 3/10
Rally Spectrum: 2/10
Magic +2: 2/10
Rally Movement: 2/10
Luna: 1/10
Resistance +2: 1/10

Paralogue & Nomination Rules:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/6575541
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#2guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:04:28 PM
DONT POST, MESSED UP, WILL CLOSE SOON.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:04:35 PM
DONT POST, MESSED UP, WILL CLOSE SOON.
---
Confession Time!