Boyd (FE10)
2.48% (3 votes)
Vaike
13.22% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
LOSERS

Cavalier: Fiona
Bow Knight: Astrid (FE10)

We all like our character popularity contests and such, but now it's time to bash some characters. I chose who I believe is the worst of their class from each game (besides Gaiden since not a lot of people played it) to be contestants. Don't throw a hissy fit if a character you like is on there, since it probably means that the game has very good characters of that class and the candidate is slightly worse than the others. Or that person is the only one of their class.

I count Marty as one since he promotes into Warrior, while Orsin and Halvan were basically axe Mercenaries.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#2PKRockin531Posted 4/7/2013 2:41:05 PM
Good luck getting Ward to ever hit anything. Marty at least has promotions bonuses + availability + Scroll abuse to salvage him, and he also contributes as being one of your earlygame capturers.

Johalva's maybe worse because getting him means you're not getting Johan, someone who can actually reach the action before everything is dead.

Sans Boyd they're all pretty terrible, I just don't know who to pick as the worst.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3spyke252Posted 4/7/2013 2:44:22 PM
Who promotes Ross to fighter, anyway? He's much better going pirate->berserker, if you actually use him.
#4SlashReturnsPosted 4/7/2013 2:45:00 PM
Dorcas. Dude gets poisoned by mutton
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
http://botc.forumotion.com/forum
#5RedMageKirbyPosted 4/7/2013 2:53:19 PM(edited)
This poll seems really unbalanced. Most of the guys on it are good, but you don't have people like 10% SPD growth Bord. Not to mention approximately 6 people have ever even gotten Ymir in 11 due to how gaidens worked in that game.

I guess I'll chose Wade/Ward out of these options.

Probably should have chosen Johalva due to the fact that he has no mount, no pursuit, and axe-lock, which pretty much spells doom in 4. His waddle is hilariously adorable, though.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6heavylobsterguy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:26:03 PM
I should have put in Basilio instead of Vaike, although Vaike is doing better (or worse) than expected.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#7Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/7/2013 4:32:56 PM
No Dorcas?

All he has is STR, SKL and HP. His DEF, SPD, LUK and RES are so freaking bad, he gets doubled by nearly everything, and he takes massive damage from it too. Hell, even Generals have a good chance of doubling him.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#8supershyguy65Posted 4/7/2013 4:36:54 PM
Marty. Wade's bad but this is Marty. Johalva's cool because Julia gets the far superior Nosferatu from Seliph.
#9MeconaPosted 4/7/2013 4:43:14 PM
The Vaike forgot to bring his weapon to this showdown. The Vaike is more useless than any fighter here.
---
"Down Sword Hand!"
#10DemiseEndPosted 4/7/2013 4:43:23 PM
FE12 Ymir

Because he is one of those Free Silvers
At least Marty can help Dagda and can be S Abused
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it