CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#291ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/22/2013 4:19:44 PM
A. Chris has been eyeballing Trish the whole time ever since we had met him.
#292Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/22/2013 4:22:14 PM
A. I have a feeling that Chris and Trish will be the next couple after ours.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#293luigi4728Posted 4/22/2013 4:29:35 PM
A
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#294daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:42:19 PM
Bumping the thread. Next post will be on the story.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#295daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 6:53:51 PM
I guess it is safe to assume that "A" has won this.

Since you were not in the mood to have a conversation right now, you immediately listen towards Chris's and Trish's conversation while you and the rest of the group were still walking in the woods in a direct path.

Trish: Chris ?

Chris:*Appears to be blushing at first but tries to hide it.* Yes Trish ?

Trish: Is there any reason why you keep looking at me ? Ever since I had met you Chris, you have been either blushing when your me or trying to say something to me....is there something you like to tell me right now ?

Chris: *Completely hides the blush as he appears to be surprised from Trish's response.* (I better think of something quick, otherwise she might avoid me.) Um well...I was wondering why you had chose magic over weapons. I never did figure that out Trish.

Trish:* She would look straight into Chris's eyes for a moment and smile* Well that's quite easy Chris. The reason why I had chose Magic over weapons is because I believe Magic can do a lot more things than fighting a war. You should see some of the stuff that I can do when you have the chance.

Chris:*Starts to smile but then responds back.*(Phew that was a close one !) Now that's an interesting reason why you liked magic more Trish. I will also take upon that offer too if it ever happens of course.

Trish: *Still remains smiling at Chris* Hehe yeah, now I have to ask you a question Chris because It has been bugging me for a while.

Chris: *Appears to be curious*(Oh gods I hope it isn't something I cannot answer...otherwise she will catch on.) Sure thing Trish, ask away.

Trish: *Still appears smiling even after Chris is still being curious.* Well Chris, do you think that working together will bring more than just friendship ? It did happen to (Insert your name here) and my little sister.

Chris:*Appears to be surprised at first but remains calm to answer this.*(Well now...that's quite interesting, I thought it would be something hard that I could not answer.) Well Trish, I think that working together could bring more than just friendship....Back when I was in the hideout and you were being my partner in the group we formed, I felt like we were becoming great friends even though we met hours ago back then.

Trish: *Smiles and nods in agreement.* That was what I was thinking too Chris, I felt the same way when we were working together back at the hideout. Maybe that might happen again someday.(....I don't know why but why am I becoming so attached to him ?)

Chris: Yeah....well listen we better start focusing on where we are walking Trish, we don't want to get lost out here in the woods. (Maybe I'll get another shot at this when I have enough courage to ask her again.)

Trish: I agree with you Chris. (I hope me and him can talk some more. I bet Sophia was feeling like this when she met (Insert your name here.)

After Trish's response the conversation suddenly ends and you would notice a wide open space in the middle of the woods. Because you had noticed a wide open space in the middle of the woods, You and most of the group thought it would be a great idea to set up camp here for the night since the whole day was mostly walking. What should you do at this point ?

A. Keep Traveling and Ignore the wide open area.
B. Set up the Campsite, Everyone will need their rest.
C. Check the surroundings first before you do anything. You want to make sure everything is safe.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#296ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/22/2013 6:57:35 PM
I will go with C on this one. Checking your surroundings is always important.
#297Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/22/2013 6:58:52 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
I guess it is safe to assume that "A" has won this.

Since you were not in the mood to have a conversation right now, you immediately listen towards Chris's and Trish's conversation while you and the rest of the group were still walking in the woods in a direct path.

Trish: Chris ?

Chris:*Appears to be blushing at first but tries to hide it.* Yes Trish ?

Trish: Is there any reason why you keep looking at me ? Ever since I had met you Chris, you have been either blushing when your me or trying to say something to me....is there something you like to tell me right now ?

Chris: *Completely hides the blush as he appears to be surprised from Trish's response.* (I better think of something quick, otherwise she might avoid me.) Um well...I was wondering why you had chose magic over weapons. I never did figure that out Trish.

Trish:* She would look straight into Chris's eyes for a moment and smile* Well that's quite easy Chris. The reason why I had chose Magic over weapons is because I believe Magic can do a lot more things than fighting a war. You should see some of the stuff that I can do when you have the chance.

Chris:*Starts to smile but then responds back.*(Phew that was a close one !) Now that's an interesting reason why you liked magic more Trish. I will also take upon that offer too if it ever happens of course.

Trish: *Still remains smiling at Chris* Hehe yeah, now I have to ask you a question Chris because It has been bugging me for a while.

Chris: *Appears to be curious*(Oh gods I hope it isn't something I cannot answer...otherwise she will catch on.) Sure thing Trish, ask away.

Trish: *Still appears smiling even after Chris is still being curious.* Well Chris, do you think that working together will bring more than just friendship ? It did happen to (Insert your name here) and my little sister.

Chris:*Appears to be surprised at first but remains calm to answer this.*(Well now...that's quite interesting, I thought it would be something hard that I could not answer.) Well Trish, I think that working together could bring more than just friendship....Back when I was in the hideout and you were being my partner in the group we formed, I felt like we were becoming great friends even though we met hours ago back then.

Trish: *Smiles and nods in agreement.* That was what I was thinking too Chris, I felt the same way when we were working together back at the hideout. Maybe that might happen again someday.(....I don't know why but why am I becoming so attached to him ?)

Chris: Yeah....well listen we better start focusing on where we are walking Trish, we don't want to get lost out here in the woods. (Maybe I'll get another shot at this when I have enough courage to ask her again.)

Trish: I agree with you Chris. (I hope me and him can talk some more. I bet Sophia was feeling like this when she met (Insert your name here.)

After Trish's response the conversation suddenly ends and you would notice a wide open space in the middle of the woods. Because you had noticed a wide open space in the middle of the woods, You and most of the group thought it would be a great idea to set up camp here for the night since the whole day was mostly walking. What should you do at this point ?

A. Keep Traveling and Ignore the wide open area.
B. Set up the Campsite, Everyone will need their rest.
C. Check the surroundings first before you do anything. You want to make sure everything is safe.


C. better make sure we aren't on the receiving end of a surprise attack in our sleep.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#298luigi4728Posted 4/22/2013 7:27:03 PM
C if theres anything that rpgs have taught me its that assassins and bandits tend to lurk around good campsites
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#299daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:21:48 PM(edited)
I guess "C" is the way to go then.

Since you had noticed the wide open space in the middle of the woods, You wanted to check the surroundings first before you did anything and you wanted to make sure that everything was safe. Because you had made this choice, the people in your group including your wife Sophia would give you total respect since you cared for everyone's safety.

In order to check the surroundings, you needed a decoy to search the area for you. Luckily a small rodent would be near your foot and you would smirk for a moment. Seconds later, you immediately placed the Animal mind control hex on the rodent and it would search the area for you. The surrounding check would take a good ten minutes but once it was fully checked, the rodent would return back to you and you place the Mind read hex to gather up any useful information. Apparently from what the rodent saw, there was absolutely nothing to worry about and there was a small lake to gather up water. Once again you smirk then release the hexes on the rodent before releasing it back into the wild and informing the others that it was completely safe to enter.

Now that it was safe to enter the wide open space in the middle of the woods, you would step in to prove it then seconds later Sophia would join you next along with the rest of the group. Responses were also made as well.

Chris: Hmmm this place seems to be a great spot to rest for a while, What do you think (Insert your name here) ?

You: Yeah I agree with you Chris, this place is a great place to rest especially if there is a small lake next to us.

Sophia: *Smiles at You and Chris for a moment before heading towards you with a hug.* I could've agree with you more, this place is great as long as no risen will ambush us.

Trish:*Appears to be amazed* Wow this place is quite incredible, this would make a great campsite !

Eliza: This spot is quite ordeal ! If my Sister Nowi was here, she would love this place and of course most likely stay here to play.

After Eliza's response, You would notice that the sun was starting to go down and realize if you and the rest of the group were to leave the area now, Chances are that everyone including yourself would most likely pass out from exhaustion and could be killed by the risen without realizing it in your sleep. Since there is no other options, the group would immediately start making the campsite in the wide open space in the middle of the woods. People might need some help with either the tents, campfire or cooking the food, what should you do ?

A. Help set up the Tents. (Sophia, Eliza and Anna's Support will increase.)
B. Help Gather Firewood. (Chris, Rex and Inigo's Support will increase.)
C. Help Gather and Cook the Food with Servera and Trish once the fire wood has been gathered. (Support will increase towards Servera and Trish.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#300ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/22/2013 9:19:40 PM
B. Lets be a man and help the other guys gather the firewood for the ladies.