CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#31luigi4728Posted 4/8/2013 2:50:07 PM
bump
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#32Firion231Posted 4/8/2013 2:52:57 PM
A: You need sleep. Don't be a baby and deal with the smell.

: P
---
"BLOOD AND THUNDER! TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU! HA HA HA HA HA!" - Noire (Fire Emblem Awakening)
#33ryugin55Posted 4/8/2013 2:55:22 PM
A
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
"bring me back a corn dog" Dlordflash to me, on the topic of snacking to emagdnE posts
#34daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:03:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:33:28 PM
(Off topic: Hmm I guess your right Dragonov. I have been getting up a little too early when I post my stuff and I've should of been aware of this. Thank you very much and I'll try to be more Optimist with my stuff. I had also originally posted the "B" choice until more votes showed up but now I can clearly say that I had to rewrite this one.)

I am now back and from the looks of things "A" has won this by a few votes. I'm sorry about my last post, I had to rewrite this one.


Now that enemy has been completely wiped out, You and the group Immediately seized the hideout and also decided to stay here for the night since everyone including yourself is pretty much tired. Responses were also made as well.

Trish: Well since we are staying here for the night, I think it is best for me to go and look around before I call it a night.

Sophia:*Towards Trish* I totally agree with you sis, I think it is also best for me to go and look around too before I call it a night. I haven't seen the whole place yet.

Eliza: Well since Sophia and Trish are doing that too, I guess I can do the same right ?

Rex: *Lets out a sigh but doesn't say anything*

Chris: *Smiles* Well now that my village has been avenged, I guess it is safe to assume that I should go and look around and try avoiding these dead corpses. I hate the stench that they give off. (And I want to see more of Trish....)

Inigo: *Lets out a Yawn* Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to call it a night.... but first I must find where they sleep.

Servera: Well since everyone is doing it besides Inigo, I guess I'll have a look around before I call it a night plus I hate the stench that these dead corpses give off. *She Immediately leaves first after the response.*

After the responses were made, The group splits up to go look around the hideout and now It just leaves you. What will you do now ?

A. Find the bedrooms of the hideout and go to sleep. (Inigo will be there.)
B. Go and find Sophia and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. (You will have the "A" ranked conversation with her.)
C. Go and find Trish and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. (You will have the "B" ranked conversation with her.)
D. Go and find Chris and have a conversation with him before calling it a night. (You will have the "C" ranked conversation with him.)
E. Go and find Rex and have a conversation with him before calling it a night. (You will have a "C" ranked conversation with him.)
F. Go and find Servera and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. (You will have a "C" ranked conversation with her.)
G. Go and find Eliza and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. ( You will have a "C" ranked conversation with her.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#36Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/8/2013 3:43:26 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
(Off topic: Hmm I guess your right Dragonov. I have been getting up a little too early when I post my stuff and I've should of been aware of this. Thank you very much and I'll try to be more Optimist with my stuff. I had also originally posted the "B" choice until more votes showed up but now I can clearly say that I had to rewrite this one.)

I am now back and from the looks of things "A" has won this by a few votes. I'm sorry about my last post, I had to rewrite this one.


Now that enemy has been completely wiped out, You and the group Immediately seized the hideout and also decided to stay here for the night since everyone including yourself is pretty much tired. Responses were also made as well.

Trish: Well since we are staying here for the night, I think it is best for me to go and look around before I call it a night.

Sophia:*Towards Trish* I totally agree with you sis, I think it is also best for me to go and look around too before I call it a night. I haven't seen the whole place yet.

Eliza: Well since Sophia and Trish are doing that too, I guess I can do the same right ?

Rex: *Lets out a sigh but doesn't say anything*

Chris: *Smiles* Well now that my village has been avenged, I guess it is safe to assume that I should go and look around and try avoiding these dead corpses. I hate the stench that they give off. (And I want to see more of Trish....)

Inigo: *Lets out a Yawn* Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to call it a night.... but first I must find where they sleep.

Servera: Well since everyone is doing it besides Inigo, I guess I'll have a look around before I call it a night plus I hate the stench that these dead corpses give off. *She Immediately leaves first after the response.*

After the responses were made, The group splits up to go look around the hideout and now It just leaves you. What will you do now ?

A. Find the bedrooms of the hideout and go to sleep. (Inigo will be there.)
B. Go and find Sophia and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. (You will have the "A" ranked conversation with her.)
C. Go and find Trish and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. (You will have the "B" ranked conversation with her.)
D. Go and find Chris and have a conversation with him before calling it a night. (You will have the "C" ranked conversation with him.)
E. Go and find Rex and have a conversation with him before calling it a night. (You will have a "C" ranked conversation with him.)
F. Go and find Servera and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. (You will have a "C" ranked conversation with her.)
G. Go and find Eliza and have a conversation with her before calling it a night. ( You will have a "C" ranked conversation with her.)


It's okay dayton, I remember the frustration when I published my first fanfiction and no one even read my work until the 3rd day after, but don't worry about it too much and focus on improving yourself and having an open mind, that's the most important thing when you're an author.

Back on the subject, I'll go with B. of course. Gotta have that S Rank support with Sophia =D
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#37daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:15:26 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...

It's okay dayton, I remember the frustration when I published my first fanfiction and no one even read my work until the 3rd day after, but don't worry about it too much and focus on improving yourself and having an open mind, that's the most important thing when you're an author.

Back on the subject, I'll go with B. of course. Gotta have that S Rank support with Sophia =D


I'm going to have to agree with you once more Dragunov, It gonna take a lot of focusing and keeping that open mind with you at all times. If you don't have those then chances are you wont become a great author at all. Personally I think the best experience is learning from your own mistakes because that's what makes you really good in my opinion.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#38Arachnius435Posted 4/8/2013 4:17:45 PM
C. Go Trish!
#39McFastlyPosted 4/8/2013 4:21:28 PM
B
I want this S support
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
#40ryugin55Posted 4/8/2013 5:14:31 PM
B
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
"bring me back a corn dog" Dlordflash to me, on the topic of snacking to emagdnE posts