CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#301Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/22/2013 9:22:39 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
I guess "C" is the way to go then.

Since you had noticed the wide open space in the middle of the woods, You wanted to check the surroundings first before you did anything and you wanted to make sure that everything was safe. Because you had made this choice, the people in your group including your wife Sophia would give you total respect since you cared for everyone's safety.

In order to check the surroundings, you needed a decoy to search the area for you. Luckily a small rodent would be near your foot and you would smirk for a moment. Seconds later, you immediately placed the Animal mind control hex on the rodent and it would search the area for you. The surrounding check would take a good ten minutes but once it was fully checked, the rodent would return back to you and you place the Mind read hex to gather up any useful information. Apparently from what the rodent saw, there was absolutely nothing to worry about and there was a small lake to gather up water. Once again you smirk then release the hexes on the rodent before releasing it back into the wild and informing the others that it was completely safe to enter.

Now that it was safe to enter the wide open space in the middle of the woods, you would step in to prove it then seconds later Sophia would join you next along with the rest of the group. Responses were also made as well.

Chris: Hmmm this place seems to be a great spot to rest for a while, What do you think (Insert your name here) ?

You: Yeah I agree with you Chris, this place is a great place to rest especially if there is a small lake next to us.

Sophia: *Smiles at You and Chris for a moment before heading towards you with a hug.* I could've agree with you more, this place is great as long as no risen will ambush us.

Trish:*Appears to be amazed* Wow this place is quite incredible, this would make a great campsite !

Eliza: This spot is quite ordeal ! If my Sister Nowi was here, she would love this place would most likely stay here to play knowing her.

After Eliza's response, You would notice that the sun was starting to go down and realize if you and the rest of the group were to leave the area now, Chances are that everyone including yourself would most likely pass out from exhaustion and could be killed by the risen without realizing it in your sleep. Since there is no other options, the group would immediately start making the campsite in the wide open space in the middle of the woods. People might need some help with either the tents, campfire or cooking the food, what should you do ?

A. Help set up the Tents. (Sophia, Eliza and Anna's Support will increase.)
B. Help Gather Firewood. (Chris, Rex and Inigo's Support will increase.)
C. Help Gather and Cook the Food with Servera and Trish once the fire wood has been gathered. (Support will increase towards Servera and Trish.)


B. Let's do the men's job and show a bit of muscle to impress our fellow males.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#302daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:21:46 PM
Bumping the thread and calling it a night. I will tally up the votes when I come back.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#303luigi4728Posted 4/22/2013 10:39:49 PM
B nature shall bow down to our magicks and surrender its resources!
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#304OsrangerPosted 4/22/2013 11:33:07 PM
Must... Obtain... Log!
B.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#305KoganesagaPosted 4/23/2013 11:15:20 AM(edited)
To be odd, I say C. We're a mage, not a fighter, better to leave wood to people with biceps.

Edit: also just noticed if we do that, we'll have even groups of 3 for each task.
#306Grayjack72Posted 4/23/2013 12:13:43 PM
C.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#307daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 1:24:33 PM
I am now back for some more. From the looks of things, "B" has clearly won this round.

Since making a campfire is one of the most important tasks at a campsite, You simply decided to help gather the firewood with Chris, Rex and of course Inigo before they directly head out of the wide open area. You also bring your Elwind tome as well since it might be a good idea to chop the wood with simple wind magic and incase some risen shows up to ambush you and the rest of the guys who were gathering up the firewood.

About several minutes later after you joined the rest of the guys to gather up the firewood, conversations were made while you chop a small tree down into useable logs with the use of wind magic.

Rex: *Sighs for a moment and takes some of the logs that you cut up from the small tree.* Now this is something I haven't done a while. At least this brings some experience when it comes to sleeping outdoors, don't you agree guys ?

Everyone besides Rex: Yeah.

Inigo: *Also takes some of the Logs that you cut up from the small tree before responding.* Ha Ha yeah Rex. Now that you had mentioned about experience Rex, My father once told me that the best experience would come from making simple mistakes and it is always best that we learn from them.

You: *Looks at Inigo for a moment before Taking some logs from the tree you cut down from the use of Elwind.* Now that's quite interesting Inigo because I remember that saying too because an old friend of mine had told me the same thing while I was practicing the Dark Arts.

Chris:*Looks at you and then towards Inigo for a moment before taking the last of the Logs from the tree you had cut down and responding.* Well you two, your not the only ones who had heard that saying as well because I remember that the previous champion before me had mentioned the same exact thing before he left for good. I will never forget those words. Lets get going guys we got all the wood we need for the night, I'm sure the girls are waiting for us to get back.

Everyone else besides Chris: Right !

Right after the conversation has ended, All the guys would immediately gain support and they would end up heading back towards the wide open area to bring the logs. Right after you and the rest of the guys had returned back to the campsite, You would notice that the Girls got the tents all set up and that the girls are getting along great (All the girls got their support up since you went with the guys). Seconds Later, You and Chris would start up a campfire just so Servera and Trish can go ahead and cook of what they had just gathered up from the small lake. Once again, you began to hear some more conversations being made while everyone except for Servera and Trish was done with their chores. What should you do ?

A. Listen In towards Servera and Trish's Conversation while they are still cooking. ("C" rank support.)
B. Listen in towards Chris's and Rex's Conversation ("C" ranked support.)
C. Listen in towards Your wife and Eliza's conversation ("C' ranked support.)
D. Have a conversation with Anna. ("C" ranked support.)
E. Have a conversation with Inigo. ("B" ranked support.)
F. Remain full alert and make practice some hexes to kill some time. (Experience.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#308luigi4728Posted 4/23/2013 1:29:05 PM
what level is our nameless hero?
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#309daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 1:32:17 PM
luigi4728 posted...
what level is our nameless hero?


He is currently a level 10 sorcerer thanks to the dream and previous battles. Last time our nameless hero was at level 7.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#310luigi4728Posted 4/23/2013 1:33:48 PM
E
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig