CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#321OsrangerPosted 4/23/2013 7:43:56 PM
B. flashbacks are fun.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#322daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:25:59 PM
Looks like "B" has won this round.

Since most people were starting to be come rather curious of what your past experiences are, you would look at the ground and let out a sigh before looking at everyone else with a very sincere look. You end up giving your response.

You: I don't normally tell anyone about this but before I had met your guys.......

While your response is still going, A flashback would now be shown back at Plegia about two years earlier. In this flashback, it appears that you were running away from a ton of Plegian soldiers who seem to want to bring you in for some questioning but in response towards all of this you would smirk at them and tell them that you are not interested until suddenly a Female Dark Flier shows up in front of you and of course you bump into her.

Once you had bumped into this female dark flier, she immediately catches you and gives off a response.

???:Well that took longer than I thought, I think its time that I bring you in to be questioned by our king. (Oh we got something better for you of course...after all your part of his plan...) *After she speaks, she punches you in the gut to knock you out*

You: *Starts to lose consciousness* Curses....

After your response, you fully lost consciousness and felt like you were being dragged somewhere. About two hours later, you fully awaken but to find yourself in a cell and the first person that would confront you would be none other than King Gangrel who now stands in front of you behind the bars of your cell. He ends up giving a response.

Gangrel: *Smirks as soon as you wake up.* Ah its about time you had woken up you pest ! I really can't believe you just pulled a stunt like that when my soldiers had tried to question you. Normally I would execute anyone who would do this but you....you are a different story kid ! Most of my other Dark Mages wouldn't even come close to you since you were this powerful. They even admitted it too so I'm going to give you an offer for a lifetime. How would you like to join my army kid, we can always use you for future wars !

What should you do ?

A. Accept the Kings offer, you don't want to stay in this cell forever.

B. Decline the Kings offer and wait until he leaves so you can come up with a plan to get out of here.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#323ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/23/2013 8:31:55 PM
B. I don't wanna work with Gangrel.
#324Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/23/2013 8:36:35 PM
B. I'd rather die than work for that scumbag. We're a good guy Dark Mage so it's only natural we're going to refuse cooperating with a jerk like him.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#325Neosephiroth666Posted 4/23/2013 8:37:30 PM
B since Insert your name here is a good guy sorceror(and those are rare). Still A certainly seems the more interesting option in terms of story... Oh well.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#326luigi4728Posted 4/23/2013 8:38:15 PM
B if were so strong a majority of his army wont even come near our cell then i think we could easily escape
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#327OsrangerPosted 4/23/2013 8:57:27 PM
A makes more sense for: "I usually don't tell anybody this." He's revealing some sort of big dark secret from his past. It would be more interesting for him to once have worked for Gangrel reluctantly, than, he was caught by Gangrel and escaped afterwards... Unless something else happens.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#328Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/23/2013 9:13:46 PM
Osranger posted...
A makes more sense for: "I usually don't tell anybody this." He's revealing some sort of big dark secret from his past. It would be more interesting for him to once have worked for Gangrel reluctantly, than, he was caught by Gangrel and escaped afterwards... Unless something else happens.

True, but the fact Gangrel said that even other Dark Mages (which are usually insane) won't get close to him already hints that he has some dark secret to him.

Besides, knowing Gangrel, he will find a way to coax him to cooperate. This is just the Dark Mage's initial response and considering that he is a sane and good Dark Mage, his first reflex would be to say no.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#329Thatkid227Posted 4/23/2013 10:07:53 PM
b
#330daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:08:15 PM
"B" has won this round.

Right after Gangrel had responded to you about his lifetime offer, You would simply let out a sigh before looking straight into his eyes and noticing that they are quite sinister. Within moments, You would finally give out your answer as a response.

You: I refuse your offer your majesty and I will not do your dirty work for you since I seen what your soldiers have been doing with the innocent.

Right after your response, Gangrel would look at you for a moment and remain calm to your surprise. Seconds later, he would respond back.

Gangrel:*Gives off a very sinister look* Suit yourself kid but one way or another I will have you in my army !

After his response, Gangrel leaves the dungeon and leaves you alone in your cell. Right after he has left, You would immediately begin to look for some sources that you could use to escape but unfortunately there is nothing but a bed, some sheets and a window. Since you couldn't use the bed sheets as a tool for you to escape, you end up sleeping it off for the rest of the day.

The Next day, Gangrel suddenly returns and confronts you again but this time he has brought a Mage and a Fighter to come and torture you if you simply refused which of course you did about several times. This would last for a good two hours until Gangrel would let out a sigh and tell the Mage and the fighter to stop and try to do this again tomorrow since there was no progress being made at all. Eventually they would all leave the dungeon and just leave you alone in the cell once more but this time, you appear to be smirking because earlier when you were being tortured, the mage accidently forgot to take his Elfire tome with him before he left. That same tome is now in your hands and you now have a weapon you can use to escape but since the torture had beaten you up pretty good...you feel like you need to rest up completely but another part of you is trying to tell you that we should escape later in the middle of the night. What should you do ?

A. Rest up completely so you have your full strength.
B. Rest up for a little while and escape at a very late night.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals