B sounds more fun.
#332luigi4728Posted 4/23/2013 10:30:33 PM
B
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#333OsrangerPosted 4/23/2013 10:32:57 PM
B. time is of the essence.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#334Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/23/2013 10:37:38 PM
B. we can't let Gangrel get the better of the Dark Mage, plus it's better to strike at night, when they least expect it.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#335OsrangerPosted 4/23/2013 10:46:21 PM
What if this is a trap? We are going to just come torture you for two hours. Gangrel must be impatient something, which would make me think more torture, or that the Elfire was left here on purpose. Why on purpose, because Gangrel in insane and he wants to break us. If he gives us all of the tools to escape and puts it in arms reach before snatching it back again, he will come a step closer to breaking us.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#336Neosephiroth666Posted 4/23/2013 10:55:52 PM
Osranger posted...
What if this is a trap? We are going to just come torture you for two hours. Gangrel must be impatient something, which would make me think more torture, or that the Elfire was left here on purpose. Why on purpose, because Gangrel in insane and he wants to break us. If he gives us all of the tools to escape and puts it in arms reach before snatching it back again, he will come a step closer to breaking us.

I actually agree with Osranger here. I wouldn't put it past the Mad King of Plegia to pull a stunt like that. And plus I doubt a mage good enough to be a first pick when Interrogating an important prisoner with military and interrogation training to boot would simply forget his weapon. Not in a million years. Gangrel would kill the guy first. Still, I'm gonna have to vote B on this one.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#337Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/23/2013 11:07:20 PM(edited)
Osranger posted...

But it will make his dark backstory that much more...poignant. Think about it, he was beaten again and again, injured both physically and mentally, yet his fortitude and sense of morality proved too strong for even a madman like Gangrel to break and in the end, he maintained his sanity and humanity regardless of the horrors the Mad King put him through.

It will be a tale where his humanity and sense of justice were put to the test and prevailed, whereas the resolve of most would have shattered under such overwhelming despair, an epic story about the strength of the soul.
---
#338daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:13:40 AM
"B" has won this won for sure.

Since you were beaten up pretty good by the mage and the fighter, It felt necessary to get some rest and escape later on in the night since you didn't want to be in this cell forever and get annoyed Gangrel's persuasion of you joining his army. Because you made this decision, you hid the elfire tome and went to sleep in a position where you are facing the window.

Five hours later, you would now wake up by the moonlight that was coming out of the window and stretch for a moment before grabbing your Elfire tome that the mage had misplaced. Now that you were ready, you immediately use your Elfire tome and try to melt the cell door which takes a good ten minutes. once the cell door was melted, you immediately leave your cell and notice that there was no guards nearby. This was quite strange at first but eventually you shrug it off and try to find the exit of this dungeon until suddenly you were confronted by two sleeping enemy mercenaries that was armed with iron swords. You sigh for a bit then head towards them to snap their necks, killing them in the process.

Upon killing the two sleeping mercenaries, one of them would drop a concortion. You would smirk for a moment and immediately take the concortion and drink it since you were at half your strength to begin with. Once you finished drinking the concortion, you kept the remaining uses in case you needed it later and finally leave the dungeon since behind the two guards was the door.

Once you were out of the dungeon, You were now in the hallways of Plegia Castle and you were instantly greeted by two fighters and a mercenary that appear to be quite surprised to see you out of your cage already so they pull out their weapons and charge straight towards you but to counter this, you quickly casted the Elfire tome and burn their flesh. Eventually the three soldiers would die from this and it was safe to continue on running throughout the hallways.

While you were still running through the hallways, you began to immediately notice that was no other guards on sight besides the five you had just killed earlier and you also felt like something fishy was going on. You would frown for a moment while you just kept running in the hallways of Plegia Castle until suddenly you find the large door. You assume that it would be the exit so you end up taking that door but only to be confronted by a ton of soldiers and of course King Gangrel outside. He ends up giving a response.

Gangrel: *Gives a very sinister chuckle* Ha Ha Ha ! Did you really think I was stupid enough to let you escape from my wrath kid ! I don't think so ! If torturing you and persuading you isn't enough then why not wager your life instead. Surrender now and join me....or be killed by my men !

You: *growls for a moment and becomes upset.* Gangrel....you dastard !

Right after your response, Most of Gangrel's men would draw out their weapons and get into a battle position of where they are about to kill you. What should you do ?

A. Surrender....there is no other options.
B. Refuse....there is no way your giving up here !
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#339ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/24/2013 9:18:21 AM
B for determination.
#340Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/24/2013 9:21:18 AM
daytonthegreat posted...
"B" has won this won for sure.

Since you were beaten up pretty good by the mage and the fighter, It felt necessary to get some rest and escape later on in the night since you didn't want to be in this cell forever and get annoyed Gangrel's persuasion of you joining his army. Because you made this decision, you hid the elfire tome and went to sleep in a position where you are facing the window.

Five hours later, you would now wake up by the moonlight that was coming out of the window and stretch for a moment before grabbing your Elfire tome that the mage had misplaced. Now that you were ready, you immediately use your Elfire tome and try to melt the cell door which takes a good ten minutes. once the cell door was melted, you immediately leave your cell and notice that there was no guards nearby. This was quite strange at first but eventually you shrug it off and try to find the exit of this dungeon until suddenly you were confronted by two sleeping enemy mercenaries that was armed with iron swords. You sigh for a bit then head towards them to snap their necks, killing them in the process.

Upon killing the two sleeping mercenaries, one of them would drop a concortion. You would smirk for a moment and immediately take the concortion and drink it since you were at half your strength to begin with. Once you finished drinking the concortion, you kept the remaining uses in case you needed it later and finally leave the dungeon since behind the two guards was the door.

Once you were out of the dungeon, You were now in the hallways of Plegia Castle and you were instantly greeted by two fighters and a mercenary that appear to be quite surprised to see you out of your cage already so they pull out their weapons and charge straight towards you but to counter this, you quickly casted the Elfire tome and burn their flesh. Eventually the three soldiers would die from this and it was safe to continue on running throughout the hallways.

While you were still running through the hallways, you began to immediately notice that was no other guards on sight besides the five you had just killed earlier and you also felt like something fishy was going on. You would frown for a moment while you just kept running in the hallways of Plegia Castle until suddenly you find the large door. You assume that it would be the exit so you end up taking that door but only to be confronted by a ton of soldiers and of course King Gangrel outside. He ends up giving a response.

Gangrel: *Gives a very sinister chuckle* Ha Ha Ha ! Did you really think I was stupid enough to let you escape from my wrath kid ! I don't think so ! If torturing you and persuading you isn't enough then why not wager your life instead. Surrender now and join me....or be killed by my men !

You: *growls for a moment and becomes upset.* Gangrel....you dastard !

Right after your response, Most of Gangrel's men would draw out their weapons and get into a battle position of where they are about to kill you. What should you do ?

A. Surrender....there is no other options.
B. Refuse....there is no way your giving up here !

B. it's time for our Dark Mage to unlock the hidden powers that makes even the most insane Dark Mages fear him.
---