CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#341daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:49:38 AM
Bumping the thread, I wont be back until later on in the day.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#342Grayjack72Posted 4/24/2013 10:43:35 AM
B.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#343Neosephiroth666Posted 4/24/2013 2:18:05 PM
B. It's time to unlock good guy sorc's half earth dragon powers. Good guy dragon Sorc away!(ha just kidding. Still that would be cool.)
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#344luigi4728Posted 4/24/2013 5:08:22 PM
B
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#345Thatkid227Posted 4/24/2013 5:30:51 PM
B we wont die anyway since backstory
#346daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:06:57 PM
I am now back. Looks like "B" has won this round big time and it is time to unleash (Insert your name here)'s hidden strength !

Right after Gangrel's men had drawn their weapons out and go into a battle position of where they are about to kill you. You would give out a response to Gangrel that will make him more Angry.

You:*Still appears growling and still appears to be quite upset.* I refuse Gangrel ! There is no way I am going to work with you nor do I wish to give up my life here ! I'll take you all on !

Gangrel:*Becomes extremely angry of your words before giving a response* So be it kid, your life is going to end here right in front of my doorsteps ! MEN, KILL HIM AND GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT !

Right after Gangrel's response, the Soldiers would give out a loud battle cry and charge straight towards you while you still stand there and draw out your Elfire tome but as soon as you draw out your Elfire tome, you suddenly feel like your vision is turning red completely like blood was covering your eyes and feel an incredible massive surge of energy flowing through your body. It was so incredible that some electricity starts showing up. You had this experience once before and that was back when your first met henry and battled him. Could this be what Henry had saw within you ? Shrugging it off, You immediately start casting the spell right away towards the soldiers that were close to you. Just as you were casting your spell, You notice that you had created a massive inferno instead of a regular fire blast. This gave you some ideas right after you turned a ton of soldiers into mere ashes.

Of course Gangrel would notice the massive inferno that you had just made and gave out a response to himself before calling in more reinforcements to put you down.

Gangrel: *Starts to give off an insane laugh for a moment before talking to himself.* So this is why none of my dark mages wanted to get close to this kid....Interesting.

Right after the response, Gangrel would run towards one of the generals and inform him to call out more reinforcements and within seconds, a group of Archers now show up and shoot their arrows away towards you but in response, you would notice a large rain of arrows that is about to hit you. Normally if you were up against this much arrows, you could of died but since this strange new powers is still flowing right inside of you, you smirk for a moment and casted another massive inferno to turn all those arrows into mere ashes, thus creating a massive smoke that would blind most of Gangrel's men and of course Gangrel himself. This is the perfect chance to escape, what should you do ?

A. Take several more soldiers down while the smoke is covering the view of the plegian soldiers. (Experience.)

B. Flee and make sure that none of the plegian solders don't follow you in the mists of the smoke. (This will end the flashback but you will be learning a new skill in the process.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#347Thatkid227Posted 4/24/2013 6:11:28 PM
B i prefer new skill over experience since we can get experience easily
#348ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/24/2013 6:13:57 PM
B. I would like a new skill and find out how the other group members reacted towards all of this.
#349Grayjack72Posted 4/24/2013 6:15:56 PM
B.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#350luigi4728Posted 4/24/2013 6:22:05 PM
B
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig