CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#351daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:33:24 PM
Sorry about the delay, I needed time of how I was going to write this one. From the looks of things, "B" has clearly won this round hands down.

Since the massive smoke was covering the whole area and most of Gangel's soldiers are now clouded in it, You simply told your self that this is the best time to escape here and now so you end up running away from the area and make sure that no one was following you. It only took 15 minutes in the process but you managed to get away from Plegia castle and into the desert in the long run. The flashback suddenly ends and we are now back towards the continuation of your response about your experiences.

You:.....and after I had ran away from Plegia castle, I was always on the run because Gangel wanted me either dead or alive and since then, I was always alone for the past two years until I met you guys of course.

Right after the long response that you had made about your past experiences. Everyone was shocked that you were tortured and had go up against the plegian army on your own. Even your wife Sophia, who was currently next to you would give out a response towards the actions that you had made.

Sophia: *Appears to be very surprised before giving out a response* Now that was very interesting my love. I never knew that you were involved with King Gangel and his men. Most people often tell me and my sister that he was the most cruelest man there ever was. I guess their statement is true now that you seen it yourself.

You: *Looks at your wife for a moment with a smile* Yep I sure did but I did kept a promise to myself after I fled the area.

Everyone besides you: And what's that (insert your name here) ?

You: *Sighs for a moment then gives off a very serious look* The next time Gangel is involved in a war, I swear I will end his life even if he was my king for all those things he had done.

Right after your response, Everyone will take heed of your words seriously and give you high respect for it before having a normal conversation once again by the campfire. About twenty minutes later, Everyone including yourself was starting to get quite tired since it was becoming very late. Also around that time, mostly everyone began calling it a night and began to retire in their tents. The only people who are still up at this time is just You, Sophia and Eliza only because you three had some energy left to do stuff. What should you do ?

A. Continue having a conversation with Sophia and Eliza by the campfire before calling it a night. ("C" ranked conversation.)
B. Place a hex barrier around the campsite before calling it a night. (Experience.)

(Off topic: the skill you had just learned is called "Awakening". What it does is that it triples all your stats until your enemy's second turn after the skill was used. Once used, you cannot use it again for another three turns and you must have less than or equal to 50% of your HP. Just think of the option of using Rally.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#352luigi4728Posted 4/24/2013 8:44:21 PM
B dont want the camp to be invaded by an army of bears in our sleep
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#353davidledsmaPosted 4/24/2013 8:45:17 PM
B as well.
---
Tiki's blood, only 100 Gold a cup!
#354Grayjack72Posted 4/24/2013 8:52:26 PM
B.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#355Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/24/2013 8:56:40 PM
B. surprise attacks are nasty, better avoid this kind of thing and maybe add an alarm hex that forcefully awakens him should it get shattered.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#356ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/24/2013 9:06:29 PM
B. I wouldn't like to be ambushed by anything in the middle of the night or when your about to go to sleep.
#357OsrangerPosted 4/24/2013 9:10:01 PM
Triples! =O 100+ defense? Or better yet 100+ magic?
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#358daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:17:01 PM
Once again "B" has won this round.

Since you have some energy left to do stuff, you would inform and leave Sophia and Eliza alone because you wanted to place a hex barrier around the campsite. Because you had made this decision, they understood you clearly before the two have a friendly conversation with each other while you head towards the far end of the campsite and begin placing a massive hex barrier around the whole campsite.

This takes a good twenty minutes and once you had finished placing the hex barrier around the whole entire campsite, you turn around and notice that Eliza was about to head inside her tent for the night while Sophia would slowly head towards you with a tired look and gives you a hug as soon as she got close to you. Sophia also responds as well.

Sophia: *Still appears to be hugging you* Well (insert your name here), are you ready to call it a night ? Everyone else has gone to bed besides us love.

You: *Lets out a yawn and slowly looks straight into Sophia's tired eyes while she was still hugging you.* Yes my love, I think it is best that we get some shuteye because tomorrow is going to be a long day for everyone.

Sophia: Right.

Right after the response that Sophia had made, the two of you would immediately head back to you and Sophia's tent. Once inside, Sophia would take off her combat boots and began to lay on the sleeping bag while you simply did the same thing like Sophia and lay down next to her. Before you could actually go to sleep and call it a night for good, You immediately place an alarm hex on yourself in case the Hex barrier you had made breaks. Since you had placed another hex, you pretty much consumed almost all of your energy and the only thing you could do is snuggle with Sophia on the sleeping bag and just have a conversation with her. What should you do ?

A. Have a conversation with Sophia in bed since you don't want to go asleep just yet and get confronted by another strange dream that might try to kill you like the last one did. Perhaps just talking to her would make you feel better before you completely fall asleep. (This will just improve your relationship with Sophia.)

B. Snuggle up with Sophia and tell her good night. You also seem to be ready to take on your dreams that tried to kill you the last time. (You will have another strange dream if you choose this one.)

(Off topic: I'm going to call it a night. I will tally up all the votes and post the next part of the story when I come back.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#359ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/24/2013 10:20:13 PM
A. I don't think your ready to take on your dreams just yet Insert your name here.
#360Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/24/2013 10:32:01 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
Once again "B" has won this round.

Since you have some energy left to do stuff, you would inform and leave Sophia and Eliza alone because you wanted to place a hex barrier around the campsite. Because you had made this decision, they understood you clearly before the two have a friendly conversation with each other while you head towards the far end of the campsite and begin placing a massive hex barrier around the whole campsite.

This takes a good twenty minutes and once you had finished placing the hex barrier around the whole entire campsite, you turn around and notice that Eliza was about to head inside her tent for the night while Sophia would slowly head towards you with a tired look and gives you a hug as soon as she got close to you. Sophia also responds as well.

Sophia: *Still appears to be hugging you* Well (insert your name here), are you ready to call it a night ? Everyone else has gone to bed besides us love.

You: *Lets out a yawn and slowly looks straight into Sophia's tired eyes while she was still hugging you.* Yes my love, I think it is best that we get some shuteye because tomorrow is going to be a long day for everyone.

Sophia: Right.

Right after the response that Sophia had made, the two of you would immediately head back to you and Sophia's tent. Once inside, Sophia would take off her combat boots and began to lay on the sleeping bag while you simply did the same thing like Sophia and lay down next to her. Before you could actually go to sleep and call it a night for good, You immediately place an alarm hex on yourself in case the Hex barrier you had made breaks. Since you had placed another hex, you pretty much consumed almost all of your energy and the only thing you could do is snuggle with Sophia on the sleeping bag and just have a conversation with her. What should you do ?

A. Have a conversation with Sophia in bed since you don't want to go asleep just yet and get confronted by another strange dream that might try to kill you like the last one did. Perhaps just talking to her would make you feel better before you completely fall asleep. (This will just improve your relationship with Sophia.)

B. Snuggle up with Sophia and tell her good night. You also seem to be ready to take on your dreams that tried to kill you the last time. (You will have another strange dream if you choose this one.)

(Off topic: I'm going to call it a night. I will tally up all the votes and post the next part of the story when I come back.)

A. He needs to solidify his resolve and get some comfort before facing another of those 'killer' dreams.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?