CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#361Grayjack72Posted 4/24/2013 10:36:22 PM
A.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#362luigi4728Posted 4/24/2013 11:58:31 PM
A i would not be surprised if our dreams are really us just being teleported to the future in our sleep
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#363daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:04:54 PM
I am now back. From the looks of things, "A" has won this for sure.

Before you went to sleep, you began to start thinking of those strange dreams for a moment before letting out a sigh and asking Sophia if she was still awake. Apparently she was and she immediately turns around to face you with a response.

Sophia :*Still has that tired look but also appears to be curious of what you needed to ask.* Yes (Insert your name here) ?

You: You think I will be getting one of those strange dreams again ? The last time this happened is when we both encountered our so called children and of course that one army that tried to kill me.

Sophia:*She frowns for a moment and then places her hand on you cheek softly on the sleeping bag.* That I do not know my love because last time I thought I was going to lose you from that shock that you had in the dream. I really hope it doesn't happen again.

You: *Looks straight into Sophia's eyes and understands how she feels.* I would be feeling the same way as well If I had lost you especially if you passed away in front of me. Sophia, lets make another vow. If we died, I shall remain with you in the afterlife and that nothing will break us apart.

Sophia: *Looks straight into your eyes as well and smiles while being extremely tired.* Yeah but lets add one more thing. *she giggles for a moment then continues to respond* If we do have children....lets be sure to make them extremely happy for what we do for them before passing on.

You: *Starts to smile back at Sophia and chuckles a little bit* Heh alright then my love consider it done !

Right after the response, You still remained smiling at Sophia while she simply did the same thing while you two were still tired but seconds later, you immediately hug Sophia and began to make out with her for a good twenty minutes until suddenly the two of you had fallen fast asleep.

Now that you were fast asleep, you began to have another dream but this time you now appear to be at the same arena but this time everything was in good condition unlike the second strange dream. Also while you were in the arena, you were instantly greeted by a Blue haired man who appears to have the mythical Falchion and a massive crowd of people who was now watching you two about to duke it all out on a one versus one match. Since you were greeted by the blue haired man, you instantly remember him as Chrom from your first strange dream against the evil sorcerer. Seconds later, he would give out a response.

Chrom: *Raises hand so you can shake it.* Hey...let the best man win but don't think your going to win this one sir.

You: *Smiles at Chrom for a moment then shakes his hand.* You too.

After the responses were made, the two of you would head to two different sides of the arena and the match would begin. What should you use to go up against Chrom since your far away from him ?

A. Nosferatu
B. Ruin
C. Elwind
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#364luigi4728Posted 4/25/2013 2:11:32 PM
A
---
#365ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/25/2013 2:13:18 PM
A. Nosferatu for the win.
#366Grayjack72Posted 4/25/2013 2:14:54 PM
A.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#367Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/25/2013 2:43:00 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
I am now back. From the looks of things, "A" has won this for sure.

Before you went to sleep, you began to start thinking of those strange dreams for a moment before letting out a sigh and asking Sophia if she was still awake. Apparently she was and she immediately turns around to face you with a response.

Sophia :*Still has that tired look but also appears to be curious of what you needed to ask.* Yes (Insert your name here) ?

You: You think I will be getting one of those strange dreams again ? The last time this happened is when we both encountered our so called children and of course that one army that tried to kill me.

Sophia:*She frowns for a moment and then places her hand on you cheek softly on the sleeping bag.* That I do not know my love because last time I thought I was going to lose you from that shock that you had in the dream. I really hope it doesn't happen again.

You: *Looks straight into Sophia's eyes and understands how she feels.* I would be feeling the same way as well If I had lost you especially if you passed away in front of me. Sophia, lets make another vow. If we died, I shall remain with you in the afterlife and that nothing will break us apart.

Sophia: *Looks straight into your eyes as well and smiles while being extremely tired.* Yeah but lets add one more thing. *she giggles for a moment then continues to respond* If we do have children....lets be sure to make them extremely happy for what we do for them before passing on.

You: *Starts to smile back at Sophia and chuckles a little bit* Heh alright then my love consider it done !

Right after the response, You still remained smiling at Sophia while she simply did the same thing while you two were still tired but seconds later, you immediately hug Sophia and began to make out with her for a good twenty minutes until suddenly the two of you had fallen fast asleep.

Now that you were fast asleep, you began to have another dream but this time you now appear to be at the same arena but this time everything was in good condition unlike the second strange dream. Also while you were in the arena, you were instantly greeted by a Blue haired man who appears to have the mythical Falchion and a massive crowd of people who was now watching you two about to duke it all out on a one versus one match. Since you were greeted by the blue haired man, you instantly remember him as Chrom from your first strange dream against the evil sorcerer. Seconds later, he would give out a response.

Chrom: *Raises hand so you can shake it.* Hey...let the best man win but don't think your going to win this one sir.

You: *Smiles at Chrom for a moment then shakes his hand.* You too.

After the responses were made, the two of you would head to two different sides of the arena and the match would begin. What should you use to go up against Chrom since your far away from him ?

A. Nosferatu
B. Ruin
C. Elwind

A. Nosfertanking ftw and since we're in a dream it's an infinite use weapon.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#368daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:00:11 PM
Sorry it took so long, I've been busy. After tallying up the votes, "A" has won.

Just as the match had just started, you immediately pull out your Nosferatu and notice that Chrom is now charging straight towards you with his Falchion. Since he waseh charging straight towards you, you would let out a smirk and began casting away. Right after you casted a few spells, you become rather surprised that Chrom had dodged them all and you clearly realize that this will be one of your toughest battles yet.

Seconds later after you had casted a few spells, Chrom finally got close to you with his range and began slashing away but to his surprise, you managed to dodge them all just like when he dodged all of your spells. Responses were also made as well.

Chrom: *Appears to be still slashing away while giving his response* Your quite good sir, may I ask your name ?

You: *Still appears to be dodging all of Chroms attacks.* My name is (Insert your name here), What is yours ?

Chrom: *Lets out a smirk before going after one final slash* My name is Chrom and I am the Captain of the Shepherds !

You: *Dodges the last slash before trying to make a run for it.* A pleasure to meet you Chrom. I am also honored by your presence !

Right after your response, you attempt to make a run for it as Chrom begins to chase you with his weapon of choice, the Falchion. While your still running, you look behind you and begin to cast more spells from your Nosferatu tome since Chrom was chasing you down. Again to your surprise, He manages to dodge them all and then suddenly you began to hear several people beginning to cheer his name. You had assumed that the other Shepherds were cheering for him but you also began to hear your name being cheered so you quickly turn for a second to notice that your group was cheering for you. You smile a bit then go back to focus on the fight more when suddenly Chrom pulls off a critical hit on you with a response.

Chrom: *Pulls a critical hit on you* I will not fail !

You: *Take the hit and lets out a growling pain* ARRRGH !

After taking the hit, you suddenly drop on the floor and collapse. As soon as you had collapsed, mostly everyone including your group had assumed that Chrom was the winner of this round but suddenly you began to question yourself if you still have the determination to continue while you are still down on the ground. What should you do ?

A. It's over...he won fair and square. (Dream ends here and you will be going along with the game's storyline.)
B. No....its not over yet ! I can't give up here ! (This will impress Chrom since you still got the fight in you and the dream still continues.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#369ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/25/2013 6:05:59 PM
B for the determination.
#370luigi4728Posted 4/25/2013 6:53:48 PM
B
---