CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#471OsrangerPosted 5/3/2013 11:31:15 PM
ImDaHiTmAn posted...
a

Ditto.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#472Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/3/2013 11:43:20 PM
A. and also, what happened to Celica dayton? Is she not in the arena?
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#473daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:39:54 AM(edited)
Dragunov_Zero posted...
A. and also, what happened to Celica dayton? Is she not in the arena?

She is in the arena with the rest of the group, its just that I was running out of space to write it all in one post and to kind of describe of what she is doing so instead I pretty much made Sophia go and inform the others including Celica of what just happened in these turn of events.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#474daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:39:46 PM
I guess it is time that I finally post this seeing how there is only three votes. "A" wins.

Since Chris had a lot of time in his hands, he would simply pull out the other tonic that he had bought from that peddler and use it. Now Chris had gain a massive surge of energy when it comes towards defense.

Right after Chris had used the Defense tonic, Chrom would finally show himself and head directly towards the middle of the arena with a bright smile. As soon as Chrom had gotten close to Chris in the middle of the arena, responses were made.

Chris: *Smirks* I have a good feeling that this will be an awesome match, don't you agree with me ?

Chrom: *Smirks back at Chris* Yeah I was thinking about that too. May the best fighter win !

Right after Chrom's response, Basilio would show himself once more and inform the two that they begin the match at any given time. As soon as the announcement has been passed, Chrom would immediately draw out his weapon, the Falchion and began to charge straight towards Chris. Chris on the other hand would still appear to be smirking as he grips his steel axe even more tighter than before and began to charge straight towards Chrom.

As soon as they gotten closer, the two began hitting each others weapons with brute force many times before Chrom would do a backflip to dodge the last strike that Chris would preform. Responses were made shortly after.

Chrom: *Grins* Not bad ! I never expected anyone to be that good. May I ask your name ?

Chris: *Smirks for a moment before becoming rather serious* My name is Chris, and I was the former champion for Basilio. I wish to gain that title back !

Chrom: *Starts getting serious as well* Well Chris, Looks like we are kind of in the same boat. My name is Chrom and I am the captain of the Shepherds. I wish to gain that title too for many reasons.

Chris: Chrom huh, I had heard of you. Aren't you the prince from Ylisse ?

Chrom: Yes I am, I guess I am well known here too but lets cut the chit chat, lets fight !

Chris: Right !

Right after Chris's response, he would immediately start charging after Chrom once again with his steel axe while Chrom would do the same exact thing. Again when they got close, the two would end up hitting weapons once again to show some heavy determination for the title but that all changes when Chrom suddenly pulls a critical hit towards Chris.

Of course Chris would take the hit since he had missed that attack but it would not put him down because of the defense tonic's effect. Also because Chris had taken the hit, he would cough up blood a little bit and began to wonder how he was going to counter Chrom. While Chris was thinking about it, Chrom would instantly find his chance to win this so he ends up run straight towards Chris and used his Falchion to chop the Steel axe's handle off while Chris was gripping so tightly. Now Chris's steel axe is completely useless and the only thing that save him now is his steel bow. This situation was not in Chris's favor anymore, what should he do ?

A. Draw out the Steel bow and continue on fighting even though there is a slim chance of winning this match.

B. Surrender to Chrom seeing how there is no way to win now.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#475OsrangerPosted 5/4/2013 5:46:39 PM
A! Obstinance for the win!
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#476Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 5/4/2013 5:48:11 PM
B.

May Chrom be merceful.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#477Grayjack72Posted 5/4/2013 5:58:21 PM
Damn Chrom, somehow beating a promoted unit in Chapter 4. HE CHEATS.

A.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#478Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/4/2013 7:05:26 PM
Grayjack72 posted...
Damn Chrom, somehow beating a promoted unit in Chapter 4. HE CHEATS.

A.

Anything can change! =P

Anyways A.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#479ImDaHiTmAnPosted 5/4/2013 7:33:39 PM
A. There is still hope !
#480Thatkid227Posted 5/4/2013 8:43:16 PM
a