CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#481darkkinght39Posted 5/5/2013 4:21:01 AM
a
#482MajesticPaladinPosted 5/5/2013 4:23:23 AM
A
---
Bathe in the light of justice!!
#483daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:35:27 PM
This took a while to think this one through but after seeing all the votes, It looks to me "A" has won.

Although Chris was in a huge disadvantage from losing his Steel axe from the attack Chrom had pulled off, He chose to not give up and immediately pull out his steel bow to continue on fighting even though there was a slim chance of winning the match. A response was made shortly after.

Chris:*Grins and starts aiming towards Chrom with the steel bow.* I can't believe you broke my steel axe Chrom, I'm Impressed. Noone has ever done that before.

Chrom: *Starts smirking while gripping the Falchion tightly.* Heh thanks Chris but that's not all that I can do.

Right after Chrom's response, Chris would smirk for a moment and shoot one arrow before trying to run from Chrom so he can get a distance but unfortunately Chrom would simply dodge his attack follow him with his Falchion. Since running away from Chrom is not a good idea, Chris would have no choice but to turn around and shoot some more arrows at Chrom. Once again in response towards Chris's attack, Chrom would dodge them again and get even more closer than before.

Since Chrom was getting even more closer, Chris was beginning to panic since he could not try to outrun him now so he attempts to make one last shot towards Chrom with his steel bow. This last shot would hit Chrom successfully but it would just hit his left arm which was not his sword arm. After the last shot, Chrom got extremely close towards Chris and knocked the steel bow out of his hands by using his Falchion.

Once the Steel bow was knocked away from Chris's hands, Chris had no choice but to simply surrender to Chrom as he began to point the sword at him. A response was also made as well.

Chrom: *Smiles a bit * You did a pretty good job out there Chris. For a second there you almost got me with your last attack.

Chris:*Smiles back at Chrom* Yeah it was definitely a close one right there. If only I had a better aim, this match would of been mine. Good Luck on your next round Chrom as you will be facing my friend next.

Chrom: *Smiles still* Thanks.

After Chrom's response, Basilio would show himself again to announce that Chrom has won this round and that he will now proceed into the final round against (insert your name here). Once Basilio's announcement was completely done, Chris would grab his steel bow and immediately leave the arena towards your direction while you step into the arena to go face Chrom. While you were heading straight towards the middle of the arena, Chris would stop right in front of you with a smirk on his face. More responses were made shortly after.

Chris: *Smirks* Well looks like I won't be going any much farther than this (insert your name here). I wish you the best of luck out there and I will be cheering for you along with everyone else.

You:* Smirks back* Thanks Chris, that really means a lot to me. I'll give it my all out there, just you wait !

Chris:*Starts to smile* You better believe it you will !

After Chris's response, You and Chris would give each other a high five and you would hand Chris the Dread scroll before you proceeded to head towards the middle of the arena. Chris thanks you for the gift and he would then leave the arena to join up with the rest of the group. About two seconds later, You would finally arrive at the middle of the arena but there is still some time before the match would begin. What should you do ?

A. Use the Magic Tonic right away and pull out your Nosferatu like in your dream.

B. Just pull out your Nosferatu like in your dream wait for the match to start.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#484ImDaHiTmAnPosted 5/5/2013 6:44:59 PM
A. We will need anything that will help us against Chrom. He took down Inigo and Chris on his own.
#485OsrangerPosted 5/5/2013 6:50:37 PM
A. This is super Chrom. Btw? When exactly are we?
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#486Thatkid227Posted 5/5/2013 6:54:03 PM
a
#487Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/5/2013 6:54:49 PM
Osranger posted...
A. This is super Chrom. Btw? When exactly are we?

I'd say during Chapter 4, when Chrom and company fight 'Marth'. We most were most likely enrolled as part of Basillio's team.

I'll go A.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#488DragrathPosted 5/5/2013 8:58:53 PM
I'll say A,(This Chrom seems to have spent far too much time on exponential growth)
but I'm still nervous about us meeting Chrom and co... Fanfic stories tend to go downhill when you directly mess with the plot...
#489darkkinght39Posted 5/6/2013 9:53:30 AM
a
#490Grayjack72Posted 5/6/2013 3:29:35 PM
A.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"