CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage Part Two

#71Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/9/2013 9:22:18 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
Actually Dragunov, I never mentioned Chrom's father but instead said "Former" and this is pretty much a dream that takes place when Grima was set free from its prison just like in the game when the second generation kids talk about it.

Oh, so this is a dream about the ruined future or at least an alternate version of it and Chrom is the 'Former Exalt' because he's dead right? Sorry, I took 'Former' as in 'Chrom's predecessor', so it kind of threw me off there =P
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#72Thatkid227Posted 4/9/2013 9:27:10 PM
a
#73daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:33:29 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
daytonthegreat posted...
Actually Dragunov, I never mentioned Chrom's father but instead said "Former" and this is pretty much a dream that takes place when Grima was set free from its prison just like in the game when the second generation kids talk about it.

Oh, so this is a dream about the ruined future or at least an alternate version of it and Chrom is the 'Former Exalt' because he's dead right? Sorry, I took 'Former' as in 'Chrom's predecessor', so it kind of threw me off there =P

Yep that's correct and it is alright Dragunov, It happens to me too especially if I get confused on a very late night.

Well guys, I'm going to call it a night. I will return to count up all the votes and post the next part of the storyline when I return. If there is a tiebreaker, then I will have to break it in order for the story to go on.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#74DragrathPosted 4/9/2013 9:50:41 PM
A but I don't think Risen can do anything but attack unless ordered otherwise...
(my last post was after you posted the next phase :( )
#75supremeblasterPosted 4/10/2013 3:19:45 AM
A

Also, did we gain levels from this dream like we did from the last one? I'm betting soloing most of Chrom's army netted us a lot of exp.
#76Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/10/2013 6:53:38 AM
supremeblaster posted...
A

Also, did we gain levels from this dream like we did from the last one? I'm betting soloing most of Chrom's army netted us a lot of exp.

Pretty sure we don't, though I am curious about the stats of our army, we should have learned Vengeance now that we granted Chris his revenge.

Also, I think you should update the army's status and equipment dayton, I'm not not saying you should do it everytime, but before and after a battle like a pre and post-battle report would be nice and also when presenting a choice that needs to take our army's stats and weapons in consideration.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#77luigi4728Posted 4/10/2013 7:04:52 AM
A
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#78daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:45:54 AM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
supremeblaster posted...
A

Pretty sure we don't, though I am curious about the stats of our army, we should have learned Vengeance now that we granted Chris his revenge.

Also, I think you should update the army's status and equipment dayton, I'm not not saying you should do it everytime, but before and after a battle like a pre and post-battle report would be nice and also when presenting a choice that needs to take our army's stats and weapons in consideration.

I am now back. Since you wanted to see the stats of the entire party I guess I will show it to you right now before I post the next part of the story.

You: Level 7 Sorcerer. Skills: Hex, Anathema and Vengeance.
Items: Nosferatu X2 , Elwind, Ruin, Elixir(1)

Sophia: Level 5 Minstrel. Skills: Run Through, Aspiration, Vocalist and Galeforce (I forgot to tell you guys that she starts off with Galeforce.)
Items: Silver Lance, Steel Lance, Javelin, Concortion(3)

Trish: Level 3 Sage. Skills: Miracle, Magic+2 and Galeforce. (Both sisters have this skill to start off.)
Items: Elthunder, Elwind, Mend, Concortion(3).

Chris: Level 4 Warrior. Skills: Zeal,Hp+5 and Outdoor fighter.
Items: Steel Axe, Steel Bow

Rex: Level 3 Swordmaster. Skills: Vantage, Avoid+10, Outdoor fighter.
Items: Killing Edge and Strength Tonic.

Inigo: Level 20 Mercenary. Skills: Armsthrift, Patience, Galeforce and Rightful King.
Items: Silver Sword and Concortion(2).

Servera: Level 20 Mercenary. Skills: Armsthrift, Patience, Galeforce and Astra.
Items: Killing Edge and Concortion(3).

Eliza: Level 22 Manakete. Skills: Odd rhythm, Wyrmsbane.
Items: Dragonstone+, Dragonstone and Concortion(3).
---
I liked this Story....
#79daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 12:10:12 PM
"A" wins once more.

Within seconds while you are at your breaking point and while Chrom's former army is closing in, you thought that the best action was to try to escape while the second group is still down. You end up making a run for it and they begin to chase you down. Also while you were running away from them, you would suddenly hear a males voice coming inside your mind.

???: Yes...that's right, come back to me my other vessel ! You are Important to my plans....

Right after hearing the male's voice inside your head, you suddenly feel a slight burn on your left hand while you were getting close to the exit but upon reaching there you were suddenly confronted by a lone Blue haired masked man with the legendary Falchion. What should you do while your trying to run away from the rest of Chrom's former army ?

A. Engage him quickly.
B. Continue to make a run for it and try to avoid his attacks in the process.
---
I liked this Story....
#80luigi4728Posted 4/10/2013 12:11:18 PM
B
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig