Why do people treat Limit Break as something to equip permanently on everyone if

#31RemembranceSkyPosted 4/8/2013 5:00:16 AM
TSON isn't the only map that requires LB. There's the 3 Palla, Est, Catria maps. :P

And LB is completely optional. Most people get it simply because they can and its generally the better skill to place in your standard five.
---
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿
#32NekoEspiritoPosted 4/8/2013 7:12:22 AM
You can't understand people wanting to make their characters as strong as possible? Are we supposed to give our characters skills like Luck +4, Charm and Focus? Is it possible we can play the game the way we want to play it?
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#33MoloMowChowPosted 4/8/2013 8:21:00 AM
Why not?
#34Gold_VanguardPosted 4/8/2013 8:28:03 AM
parKb5 posted...
The thing I don't understand is everyone plays on Lunatic or Lunatic + because the other modes aren't challenging and they want a challenge!

Along comes a skill that beefs up their units and they want it to make the game easier.

What?

Even then it will still be a challenge. Have you seen the stats on DLC enemies?! There insane.
---
Die with magnificent- Virion Fire Emblem Awakening.
#35confettistormPosted 4/8/2013 8:57:16 AM
Shadow_Master_J posted...
McFastly posted...
Trust me, Limit Break isn't making TSON a joke. At all. The enemies stats are almost trumping your S support Children while paired up, and then there's Anna.

Oh that 65% chance Aether is so sexy. I seriously miss Nihil here... Anna is only to be fought on Casual (unless you don't care losing one or two units you spent so much time on.) Also, beating her doesn't give Katarina, IIRC, and I'm only going to clear TSON once.

Aether is Skill/2. So you can never get 65% Aether...
#36qwertyman2002Posted 4/8/2013 8:58:10 AM
Because Limit Break makes just about every stat boost skill obsolete. Even the group buff/debuff ones like Solidarity/Hex/etc.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#37legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 9:03:51 AM
confettistorm posted...
Shadow_Master_J posted...
McFastly posted...
Trust me, Limit Break isn't making TSON a joke. At all. The enemies stats are almost trumping your S support Children while paired up, and then there's Anna.

Oh that 65% chance Aether is so sexy. I seriously miss Nihil here... Anna is only to be fought on Casual (unless you don't care losing one or two units you spent so much time on.) Also, beating her doesn't give Katarina, IIRC, and I'm only going to clear TSON once.

Aether is Skill/2. So you can never get 65% Aether...

I believe that 'God' Anna can get that 65% Aether
Considering her upgraded stats
also Rightful God
It may even be more than 65%
She also has a brave weapon.
So yeah, that's fun
(Brutal)
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#38someonewhodiedPosted 4/8/2013 11:29:50 AM
Yup, Anna gets that 65% Aether.

They should have just given her lethality instead =|

Well either way with limit break and forged waste/celica's gale and pairing up with an A/S ranked brave weapon user, you have no reason to lose.
---
3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751
XBL Gamertag: someonewhodied
#39Huff n puff 20Posted 4/8/2013 11:36:26 AM
PK_Gaming posted...
lucariofan23 posted...
pizzaman95 posted...
Because it's basically All Stats +10 in the long run.

this.

and how did you get that username TC? Especially so recently. o_O

he's a mod

No he's not.
He's a L31 Veteran.
Mods are much higher (50+, IIRC), and they don't get special usernames. Admins do, but not mods.
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#40fireemblemomegaPosted 4/8/2013 11:37:21 AM
If R&R 1 was any indication on how hard DLC will be in the future (and since the Devs know they can gouge us), LB might be the only thing that makes a difference. Gonna be honest here, if I had had LB on my first run through of R&R 1 I might have lasted more than a few rounds and not trained up as much as I did.

However, I'm also not going to be one of the people on here putting it up as one of their skillsets (I'm talking the ones who don't put a skill it will replace at a later date) because it's not out yet. Chill people, it'll be here before we know it.
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.