Why do people treat Limit Break as something to equip permanently on everyone if

#51Pikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:15:49 PM
How many of you guys skipped over literally everything I said in the first post? I'm seeing a couple replies to me either repeating what I already said in the OP or completely ignoring the one sentence tl;dr.

"lol he's mad"

RemembranceSky posted...
TSON isn't the only map that requires LB. There's the 3 Palla, Est, Catria maps. :P

Those three don't appear to from the enemy/boss data on SF, neither does the five Annas map or FoD for that matter. I think one of those (The Five Annas?) gives you three Rift Doors for completing it so there's one map that the majority of people may buy simply for the sake of farming with LB.

But iirc the rest only give you a character as a reward, and I'm still assuming that the majority of people purchasing them care more for the challenge than the character they give you. Then again, there's the dialogue too, so whatever floats your boat.
---
Pika!
#52RDS1Posted 4/8/2013 2:51:43 PM
Blingya25 posted...
someonewhodied posted...
Yup, Anna gets that 65% Aether.

They should have just given her lethality instead =|

Anybody hearing this user?! xD (Not trying to be mean or offensive)

Fool, they don't want you to be helpless, they want you to FEEL the helplessness, crush you when you think you have the chance to even have a hope of glimpse the spec of light that is shining after the first attack.

They want you to feel utter trash, garbage, like you stand no chance at all, and even with all your skills and skills, you still fail in comparison. Smashing your face to the ground, kicking you in the stomach, spitting on you, that's what they want you to feel, then when they are done, they step on your face and pick you back up and put you on your feet just to do it all over AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY THEY GAVE ANNA AETHER BESIDES LETHALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I think it's just because Lethality doesn't also heal her.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#53legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 2:59:01 PM
Someone needs to beat God Anna with regular Anna

It would be glorious, making your Anna take the mantle of God Anna, then you'll be

UNSTOPPABLE
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#54Pikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:12:45 PM
oh also

Huff n puff 20 posted...
No he's not.
He's a L31 Veteran.
Mods are much higher (50+, IIRC), and they don't get special usernames. Admins do, but not mods.

He's implying that I'm the alt of a mod. Funny part is that I've had dozens of banned accounts in the past. So much for that theory...
---
Pika!
#55BlueDryBones1Posted 4/8/2013 5:19:33 PM
I know for a fact that, that and streetpass teams are the only reasons I'll run Limitbreak. In-game on Lunatic+ I'd rather run 5 skills.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#56nflchampPosted 4/8/2013 5:22:35 PM
Limit Break can't make the game a joke because it only raises caps by 10. You can't get to the regular caps without grinding. Well, you might reach some of them by around endgame, but even then you'll only make the final chapters slightly easier unless you grind up to your higher caps.

Beyond that, it's obviously the best filler for optimized teams. Raising every stat by 10 can't be passed up considering that is 20% of your caps already.
#57Pikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:48:24 PM
nflchamp posted...
Limit Break can't make the game a joke because it only raises caps by 10. You can't get to the regular caps without grinding. Well, you might reach some of them by around endgame, but even then you'll only make the final chapters slightly easier unless you grind up to your higher caps.

I know, I should have clarified that I meant specifically the unreleased postgame DLC/paralogues which are designed around units being mostly maxed out.
---
Pika!