Who's The Best Person To Hook Tharja Up With?

#11TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:12:05 AM
almostexactly posted...
TheNurseInBlack posted...
almostexactly posted...
It's very d'awww and sweet and romantic until the last two sentences. 7/10

Tharja ruined it huh?

My stars, I don't know why you would jump to that conclusion
... Yes.

LOL!
Tharja. . .Why do you have to be such a butt. . .
---
3DS FC: 2723 8473 4529
#121998_zPosted 4/8/2013 12:15:46 AM
So far, Kellam's and Gregor's are the ones that has no mention of the MU.

And why do you ship Libra/Tharja anyway, go get a better pairing for Libra, he deserves someone better.
I was too late
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#13Huff n puff 20Posted 4/8/2013 12:34:50 AM(edited)
MU discredited automatically because MU is best for anything, although, Third Gen Morgan >> Anything else.

If you want Noire to be a Sniper: Gaius. Can't snipe without Galeforce, just can't. You need to maximize Player Phase if you're gonna use a Sniper.
Gaius also passes on Counter, which is another skill needed for Snipers.

If you're going with Caster Noire: Ricken or Libra, leaning Ricken. Ricken gives Tomefaire and higher MAG (+6) as well as Double Shields access (Noire always gets Pavise, Ricken gives her Aegis).)
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#14TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:19:55 AM
1998_z posted...
So far, Kellam's and Gregor's are the ones that has no mention of the MU.

And why do you ship Libra/Tharja anyway, go get a better pairing for Libra, he deserves someone better.
I was too late

1: What is MU?
2: That sucks. . .I haven't married them together yet because I had my odds. I was just hopping they be happy together at the S rank
---
#15Huff n puff 20Posted 4/8/2013 12:21:03 AM

"My Unit", aka "Avatar".
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#16Sun XiaoPosted 4/8/2013 12:21:50 AM
No, Henry doesn't give Noire RES + at all. If you pick RES+/LUK- for your avatar, Noire will get +5 RES that's highest number she can have even Libra couldn't surpass that score. Noire will have +2 RES if Libra is her dad.

Virion, Fred, Kellam, Ricken, and Gaius are other males that will give her positive RES.
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporation Greed !
#17TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:23:08 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...

"My Unit", aka "Avatar".

Ohhhh! I should of know that.
Tharja STILL wants you rather your a boy or girl.
I like that about her. To bad I can't marry her as a girl. So far it seems like Henry is the best choice for her. I guess I'm gonna go have a all nighter till I finally meet him.
---
#18TalesOfGodPosted 4/8/2013 12:27:01 AM
Guys, I want to know too. I'm thinking of giving her Ricken to be with Tharja but I'm not sure....

Donnel wouldn't be bad either.

The main problem for me is the whole thing about her treating her family like **** but I want all the children so I'm really thinking on who to do it here.
Would Henry be good or is there someone better for him?
#19TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:28:20 AM
Sun Xiao posted...
No, Henry doesn't give Noire RES + at all. If you pick RES+/LUK- for your avatar, Noire will get +5 RES that's highest number she can have even Libra couldn't surpass that score. Noire will have +2 RES if Libra is her dad.

Virion, Fred, Kellam, Ricken, and Gaius are other males that will give her positive RES.

I was mainly thinking relationship wise.
I didn't really realize all the stats and stuff, thanks I'll look into it. I already married Fred though
---
#20Sun XiaoPosted 4/8/2013 12:31:02 AM
Sun Xiao posted...

I was mainly thinking relationship wise.
I didn't really realize all the stats and stuff, thanks I'll look into it. I already married Fred though

Is that so ?
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporation Greed !