Who's The Best Person To Hook Tharja Up With?

#21EnfusionistPosted 4/7/2013 11:33:17 PM
Just in case you want to know their future,

Tharja apparently mistreats her husband, especially when he tries to intervene with Tharja's tests on Noire. From this, her husband turns out to be quite the weakened coward in the future.

So whoever decides to marry Tharja, I sort of feel bad for him.
#22Huff n puff 20Posted 4/7/2013 11:33:19 PM
TalesOfGod posted...
I'm thinking of giving her Ricken to be with Tharja but I'm not sure....

It's a sweet pair really....
Although this happens in their A-support, not their S... Ricken curses Tharja... with happiness.
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#23TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:35:13 PM
Sun Xiao posted...
TheNurseInBlack posted...
Sun Xiao posted...
No, Henry doesn't give Noire RES + at all. If you pick RES+/LUK- for your avatar, Noire will get +5 RES that's highest number she can have even Libra couldn't surpass that score. Noire will have +2 RES if Libra is her dad.

Virion, Fred, Kellam, Ricken, and Gaius are other males that will give her positive RES.

I was mainly thinking relationship wise.
I didn't really realize all the stats and stuff, thanks I'll look into it. I already married Fred though

Is that so ?

Yeah it was an accident thought. . .Before I realized you could get married. :T
---
3DS FC: 2723 8473 4529
#24TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:35:53 PM
Enfusionist posted...

Tharja apparently mistreats her husband, especially when he tries to intervene with Tharja's tests on Noire. From this, her husband turns out to be quite the weakened coward in the future.

Wait. . .So no matter what Tharja will mistreat her husband?
---
#25EnfusionistPosted 4/7/2013 11:43:14 PM
Enfusionist posted...

I guess so. But apparently she still really "loves" him since she is driven by vengeance against whoever killed her husband in the alternate future since she holds her husband very dearly in her heart. It's strange.
#26TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:46:06 PM
Enfusionist posted...
Enfusionist posted...

I guess so. But apparently she still really "loves" him since she is driven by vengeance against whoever killed her husband in the alternate future since she holds her husband very dearly in her heart. It's strange.

Poor. . . . .Tharja.. ? Well I think mainly poor husband.
Shouldn't of read that spoiler but ah well.
---
#271998_zPosted 4/7/2013 11:48:40 PM
Enfusionist posted...

Pretty much future!Tharja is a horrible mother. And her husband doesn't have enough power to stop her. So I guess so, yeah.

Support-wise, Libra/Tharja doesn't seems right to me, so I'd recommend him to marry someone else.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#28TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:50:19 PM
1998_z posted...
Enfusionist posted...

Pretty much future!Tharja is a horrible mother. And her husband doesn't have enough power to stop her. So I guess so, yeah.

Support-wise, Libra/Tharja doesn't seems right to me, so I'd recommend him to marry someone else.

DX Jesus! Now I don't want to team her up with anyone. . .
---
#29Huff n puff 20Posted 4/7/2013 11:51:33 PM
1998_z posted...
Enfusionist posted...

But then you'll miss out on the amazingly cute Noire...!
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#30TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:53:31 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
1998_z posted...
Enfusionist posted...

But then you'll miss out on the amazingly cute Noire...!

True. . .I did hear she was adorable. I guess I'll suck it up and make her marry someone else. Just gotta figure out who.
---