Who's The Best Person To Hook Tharja Up With?

#31EnfusionistPosted 4/8/2013 1:05:50 AM
At first I'd say Virion since some might say he deserves it.

But when you see the other side of Virion, you realize that he still holds good ideals behind the facade... and then it makes you feel bad for him if he marries Tharja.

I guess Henry would be the only one who would be "indifferent" even after going through whatever Tharja does?

I still married her to Libra though. Was hoping Libra could change Tharja's ways and make a better future rather than lead to the same future that Noire came from.
#32Huff n puff 20Posted 4/8/2013 1:12:31 AM
I honestly say Ricken. But you really should consider some statage.
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#33Huff n puff 20Posted 4/8/2013 1:14:27 AM(edited)
Enfusionist posted...

I guess Henry would be the only one who would be "indifferent" even after going through whatever Tharja does?

Henry as Tharja's husband makes no sense as he's specifically a better Dark Mage/Hex user than her, and she still whips him like crazy.
(Besides: Henry/Sumia is a thing.)
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
#34TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:17:16 AM
Enfusionist posted...
At first I'd say Virion since some might say he deserves it.

But when you see the other side of Virion, you realize that he still holds good ideals behind the facade... and then it makes you feel bad for him if he marries Tharja.

I still married her to Libra though. Was hoping Libra could change Tharja's ways and make a better future rather than lead to the same future that Noire came from.

:T Wow. . .Tharja's I guess I have some thinking to do.
---
3DS FC: 2723 8473 4529
#35TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:18:05 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Enfusionist posted...

Henry as Tharja's husband makes no sense as he's specifically a better Dark Mage/Hex user than her, and she still whips him like crazy.

Woah! How are Henry and Sumia a thing? How does that work out?
---
#36Sirian_HawkPosted 4/8/2013 1:20:06 AM
SmashStrike posted...
TheNurseInBlack posted...
Well not because of the same map. Just because I hooked them up in a battle once and got interested. How was the marriage proposal?

Meh. It wasn't that great imo. Without giving anything away, Tharja says something pretty callus and cold to Libra right before the scene ends and he's like "Oh... ok. =(" so I didn't care for it.

That's kind of like MirielXStahl S-Rank, which is essentially:

Stahl: Miriel! I love you! Marry me!
Miriel: ... *shrugs* Meh. You're not... horrible. I guess.

You can almost hear Elton John singing Can you feel the love tonight?
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#37Huff n puff 20Posted 4/8/2013 1:26:06 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Enfusionist posted...

It's interesting to say the least.
Better than Chrom/Sumia by at least a few miles.
---
#38EnfusionistPosted 4/8/2013 1:27:51 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Enfusionist posted...

Still really like Sumia and Frederick the most in terms of "aww".
That Frederick sure knows how to propose.
#39TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:31:13 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Enfusionist posted...

Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of Chrom and Sumia. I thought it would be more since it was implied in the opening that they get together. And how they had a moment when she rescued him
---
#40DemiseEndPosted 4/8/2013 2:22:10 AM
Chapter 11 and Chapter 3 are one of the best romance moment in the game

Easilly top 5 or top 10

And that's pretty much the only good moments beetwen Chrom and Sumia
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it