Who's The Best Person To Hook Tharja Up With?

#41Sun XiaoPosted 4/8/2013 9:53:42 AM
Enfusionist posted...
At first I'd say Virion since some might say he deserves it.

But when you see the other side of Virion, you realize that he still holds good ideals behind the facade... and then it makes you feel bad for him if he marries Tharja.

I guess Henry would be the only one who would be "indifferent" even after going through whatever Tharja does?

I still married her to Libra though. Was hoping Libra could change Tharja's ways and make a better future rather than lead to the same future that Noire came from.

Yup, Virion has womanizer on his side while he's also an archer ,so he can teach Noire how to use bow while Tharja can chant hex curse on him for being cheater.

Indeed, Henry x Sumia is best pairing because Henry can give Cynthia Thief, Troubadour, and Dark Mage. Cynthia will able to acquire Renewal, Vengenace, Lifetaker, and other useful skills while she will have +2 MAG to enable her Sorceress, Dark Flier, or Dark Knight. However, I tend to pair her with Fred because all candidates already were gone by time.
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporation Greed !
#42NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/8/2013 10:13:10 AM
TheNurseInBlack posted...
Tharja. . .Why do you have such a butt. . .

ftfy
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 127
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#43Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/8/2013 11:10:17 AM(edited)
It's not what I'd call romantic, but I find Henry and Tharja's supports to be very amusing. He really throws her off her game and the contrast between the manically cheerful Henry and the serious and gloomy Tharja is fun. He also doesn't seem to mind being second place in her heart.

Yeah she mistreats him like her other potential husbands (there is even a handwave to explain how Henry, who excels at casting, dispelling and deflecting curses can fall victim to Tharja: he finds many mundane curses "useless" and isn't sure how to dispel them). Mind you, this doesn't actually happen, but I can image Henry using this foreknowledge to learn more about "mundane"curses, then showing up Tharja when she curses him in the near future.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#44BlueDryBones1Posted 4/8/2013 11:01:41 AM
If your basing from supports: Henry

If your doing optimal pairings: Gaius or Ricken
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#45TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:47:23 PM
Sun Xiao posted...
Enfusionist posted...
At first I'd say Virion since some might say he deserves it.

But when you see the other side of Virion, you realize that he still holds good ideals behind the facade... and then it makes you feel bad for him if he marries Tharja.

I guess Henry would be the only one who would be "indifferent" even after going through whatever Tharja does?

I still married her to Libra though. Was hoping Libra could change Tharja's ways and make a better future rather than lead to the same future that Noire came from.

Yup, Virion has womanizer on his side while he's also an archer ,so he can teach Noire how to use bow while Tharja can chant hex curse on him for being cheater.

Indeed, Henry x Sumia is best pairing because Henry can give Cynthia Thief, Troubadour, and Dark Mage. Cynthia will able to acquire Renewal, Vengenace, Lifetaker, and other useful skills while she will have +2 MAG to enable her Sorceress, Dark Flier, or Dark Knight. However, I tend to pair her with Fred because all candidates already were gone by time.

That sounds like a good idea. . .:T To bad I already married Virion to Sully.
---
3DS FC: 2723 8473 4529
#46WebbOMGPosted 4/8/2013 12:52:07 PM
There is a poll about this today. Go check it out.

Generally I highly suggest pairing Tharja with a +Mag MU. Gaius (should normally go to Nowi or Tharja), Donnel (although he usually goes to Sully) and Ricken are other candidates.
#47Blingya25Posted 4/8/2013 12:53:05 PM
I did Libra and Tharja on my first playthrough.

I mean, Holy Man + Dark Mage = Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, but man the story for Libra is awesome.

Now my third play through, I'm just going to use Libra as part of my main cast, he is OP~~~~~~!!!!

as a Sage xD
---
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
#48TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:03:55 PM
BlueDryBones1 posted...

I'll look into those today. . . .Hey. . .How old is Ricken suppose to be?
---
#49TheNurseInBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:05:47 PM
WebbOMG posted...
There is a poll about this today. Go check it out.

Generally I highly suggest pairing Tharja with a +Mag MU. Gaius (should normally go to Nowi or Tharja), Donnel (although he usually goes to Sully) and Ricken are other candidates.

I would marry her but I'm a girl :T
---
#50Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/8/2013 1:07:59 PM
TheNurseInBlack posted...
BlueDryBones1 posted...

I'll look into those today. . . .Hey. . .How old is Ricken suppose to be?

Judging by how acts, claims that he's short for his age, and how the others treat him, probably 14-5.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.