Gaius!Noire ending class?

#1lucariofan23Posted 4/8/2013 9:36:24 AM
I've had her capped as a Sniper forever now, and while I enjoy it, i'm curious if another ending class is more suitable.

I've been running her as a Sniper with Galeforce, Counter, Lifetaker, Luna, and Pass as a filler.

I can obviously grind for more skills, but would she be better suited in a different class? Assassin, Bride, and Dark Flier come to mind.. or is she just as good as a Sniper like I have her now?
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#2SorrySleepingPosted 4/8/2013 9:41:42 AM
inb4 Sorcerer.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3KarakasaPosted 4/8/2013 9:49:29 AM
I'm leaning towards making her a Bride for the hell of it -- she can still use bows, but also spears for melee
#4fddsfsasfPosted 4/8/2013 9:53:05 AM
If you plan on keeping her in a Bow using class, definitely replace Pass with Bowfaire. She needs all the extra power she can get.
#5lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:55:19 AM
fddsfsasf posted...
If you plan on keeping her in a Bow using class, definitely replace Pass with Bowfaire. She needs all the extra power she can get.

It's filler for Limit Break.

But the filler can change to a different filler. lol :s
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#6BlueDryBones1Posted 4/8/2013 10:51:05 AM(edited)
This is what I plan to do with my Gaius!Noire:

Sniper

Sol
Swordfaire/Bowfaire/Pass(always pass if sniper)
Galeforce
Pavise
Tomebreaker/Anathema/Limitbreak

Alternatively you can run Luna+Lifetaker since sometimes you'll only get Sol activation on your turn but 50+ Skill means Sol will be activating alot. You dont have Sol so you can go with Luna+Pass+Lifetaker+Galeforce+Pavise

---

Sorceror

Luna/Vengeance/Sol
Pavise
Vantage
Tomebreaker/Anathema
Dual Guard+/Limitbreak

She is one of 3 children that make good Snipers. Other 2 I can think of are:

Chrom!Inigo ~ Virion!Inigo
Sol ~ Sol/Astra
Galeforce ~ Galeforce
Pass ~ Pass
Aegis/Dual Guard+~Counter/Breaker skill
Rightful King~Armsthrift/Lifetaker

Alternatively you can go Astra+Brave Bow+Lifetaker with Virion!Inigo since he has 52 skill for a 26% chance of activating Astra per hit.

Stahl!Severa
Sol
Galeforce
Pass
Aegis
Tomebreaker/Limitbreak

And you can run the Luna+Lifetaker as well. Pavise>Aegis for Snipers though.

Breakers are optional but I dont use them b/c of the Lunatic+ skill Hawkeye.

EDIT: Reads post. Yep you got the idea for a good Sniper. They are one of my favorite classes.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#7MarkofWisdomPosted 4/8/2013 10:16:47 AM
I have the same noire and am reluctant to put her into sorcerer since she doesn't have armsthrift. Bride would fit her perfectly-great magic for staff use (physic/fortify) and still has access to bows with a bonus of spears
#8lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:35:49 AM(edited)
I don't think i'll reclass back to bride, so i'll leave her as a Longbow/Brave Bow Sniper... it'd be a waste to not use Tharja's magic modifiers, but an even bigger waste to not use the three best Sniper skills Gaius gives her access to. I never thought of using Pavise though, could maybe make Counter better, but ideally i'd be using the Galeforce turn to get out of enemy range. Ehh, I dunno.

My Stahl!Severa is a Hero class and that's not changing, and my Virion!Inigo is a Hero as well... but him as a Sniper intrigues me as I've always felt he could do something other than Hero. Now I have something to think about!
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#9BlueDryBones1Posted 4/8/2013 10:49:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10emagdnEPosted 4/8/2013 11:18:53 AM
Dark Flier
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus