DLC character tier list

#11SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 11:41:44 AM
Care to explain why they are at their rankings than? As I disagree with nearly everything on there.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#12Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:46:35 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
"celica was supposed to be 1st on high tier"
"Katarina Top"

No

Seriously

Celica is much better than Katarina can ever hope to be

no, shes not. rightful king is good, but its not good enough to put someone at the top of top tier. the best proc she can get for it is astra anyway, which is still good but not super good.

DLC characters cant get supports with anyone, so they are pretty much doomed by default. they can still work with good strategy and tactics of course, but will not be as good as your main characters. therefore, its better to just use them as rallyiers with high movement classes like dark flier or wyvern lord. the female rally's are especially good because they can also get rally love. however, you shouldnt look past the fact that alm can be a fair rallyier as well, with resistance, defense, spectrum, and then magic and strength. or, if you want to be even more precise, skill could replace one of the attacks.
---
imanalt.
#13legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 11:47:01 AM
Let's say the best ralliers in the game are the top 3
That much is true

but the list is very different for others.

Conquest is basically Iote's shield for armour/beast units, that's great.

Female Rightful King user.....come on seriously, Celica is a character that I think some people would actually use in their main team, seeing as she get's dual support+ for being female. That way, many people may see her as viable.

Galeforce is good, but not brilliant if you can't guarantee a kill

Also, gotta give aptitude character some love, they're gonna get strong very fast. Faster than any other characters.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#14Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:52:27 AM
legendrider posted...
Let's say the best ralliers in the game are the top 3
That much is true

but the list is very different for others.

Conquest is basically Iote's shield for armour/beast units, that's great.

Female Rightful King user.....come on seriously, Celica is a character that I think some people would actually use in their main team, seeing as she get's dual support+ for being female. That way, many people may see her as viable.

Galeforce is good, but not brilliant if you can't guarantee a kill

Also, gotta give aptitude character some love, they're gonna get strong very fast. Faster than any other characters.

aptitude is useless after you reach stat caps. it helps you reach them faster, yes, but because you can just continuously level grind forever in this game, that doesnt really mean much. patience for grinding is a better skill to have than aptitude.

and again, celica would be above seliph, but then what? shes not about the top 3, and rightful king isnt this ungodly skill that automatically pwns the whole game.
---
imanalt.
#15legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 11:53:37 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Care to explain why they are at their rankings than? As I disagree with nearly everything on there.

An explanation would be nice.
'No supports', yes I know that hurts characters, it seems. Female DLC/Spotpass and some male Spotpass characters make up for this with Dual support +
Having Dual Strike+ as well is also quite nice

But not ALL characters are best left as ralliers.
You may think this, others may not.

Also, unless you're in Lunatic+, the challenge DLC levels, and maybe Lunatic levels, supports aren't all that important, and you can make do without them.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#16Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:56:03 AM
legendrider posted...
SazukeEX posted...

An explanation would be nice.
'No supports', yes I know that hurts characters, it seems. Female DLC/Spotpass and some male Spotpass characters make up for this with Dual support +
Having Dual Strike+ as well is also quite nice

But not ALL characters are best left as ralliers.
You may think this, others may not.

Also, unless you're in Lunatic+, the challenge DLC levels, and maybe Lunatic levels, supports aren't all that important, and you can make do without them.

tiers are always by default determined by play at the highest difficulty. because if you are playing on a lower difficulty, almost everything works. so yes, while most things do work, you need to ask yourself which things work more.
---
imanalt.
#17SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 11:56:06 AM
Dual Support+ on just one character pushes a pair up to A rank status bonus if they have none.

Just saying. >_>
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#18almostexactlyPosted 4/8/2013 11:56:07 AM
But why is Marth a tier below Elincia if they both have Charm. Marth even comes with extra, no matter how useless you think Aptitude is.

Why is Roy below Catria if their only exclusive skill is Dual Strike+. Higher internal level means it's harder to level them!
#19Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:57:42 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Dual Support+ on just one character pushes a pair up to A rank status bonus if they have none.

Just saying. >_>

but then you need to waste a skill slot to do that. the main characters can do it and they also keep a slot.
---
imanalt.
#20WolfJouninPosted 4/8/2013 11:58:43 AM
I claim Galeforce is overrated normally (where as other people want a whole team of characters with it), but I say Male Galeforce deserves top tier because of Aggressor.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.