DLC character tier list

#21Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:59:38 AM
almostexactly posted...
But why is Marth a tier below Elincia if they both have Charm. Marth even comes with extra, no matter how useless you think Aptitude is.

Why is Roy below Catria if their only exclusive skill is Dual Strike+. Higher internal level means it's harder to level them!

elincia is a woman. so she has galeforce and lady parts, making her better and also more useful than marth, who only wishes he had lady parts.

and again, women are better because of galeforce. dual strike+ is lack luster on DLC characters because they have no supports anyway.
---
imanalt.
#22SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 11:59:59 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Dual Support+ on just one character pushes a pair up to A rank status bonus if they have none.

Just saying. >_>

but then you need to waste a skill slot to do that. the main characters can do it and they also keep a slot.

What other skill are you going to put on a supporter that will offer that much of a change?

Hell, I have Gerome using Dual Support+ and he's S Ranked with Lucina.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#23Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:02:37 PM
WolfJounin posted...
I claim Galeforce is overrated normally (where as other people want a whole team of characters with it), but I say Male Galeforce deserves top tier because of Aggressor.

that actually does help. seliph with galeforce, aggressor, a faire, a proc, and limit break would be good. of course, he's just a worse brady / inigo / owain, but still.
---
imanalt.
#24legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 12:03:02 PM
legendrider posted...
Let's say the best ralliers in the game are the top 3
That much is true

but the list is very different for others.

Conquest is basically Iote's shield for armour/beast units, that's great.

Female Rightful King user.....come on seriously, Celica is a character that I think some people would actually use in their main team, seeing as she get's dual support+ for being female. That way, many people may see her as viable.

Galeforce is good, but not brilliant if you can't guarantee a kill

Also, gotta give aptitude character some love, they're gonna get strong very fast. Faster than any other characters.

aptitude is useless after you reach stat caps. it helps you reach them faster, yes, but because you can just continuously level grind forever in this game, that doesnt really mean much. patience for grinding is a better skill to have than aptitude.

and again, celica would be above seliph, but then what? shes not about the top 3, and rightful king isnt this ungodly skill that automatically pwns the whole game.

True, once you get the max stats, aptitude becomes redundant, that's what everyone says, but it is very, very helpful, you have to admit.
No ones saying Rightful King 'pwns' the whole game, but Rightful King is probably one of the best skills in the game, this is true.
All activation skills she has available

Ignis
Luna
Astra
Sol
Vengeance
Pavise
Aegis
Armshriftt
Lethality
Miracle

Rightful King may not 'pwn' the game
But you cannot tell me that this isn't useful
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#25SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 12:04:19 PM
WolfJounin posted...
I claim Galeforce is overrated normally (where as other people want a whole team of characters with it), but I say Male Galeforce deserves top tier because of Aggressor.

that actually does help. seliph with galeforce, aggressor, a faire, a proc, and limit break would be good. of course, he's just a worse brady / inigo / owain, but still.

Brady and Owain don't naturally get Armsthrift and Sol. You gotta breed it into them and there ain't enough Gregor, Donnel, and MU to go around for sons with Donnel being better off used on a Daughter.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#26Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:05:18 PM
i never said it wasnt useful either. i said it just wasnt enough to place her above the top tier people.
---
imanalt.
#27legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 12:07:14 PM(edited)
legendrider posted...
legendrider posted...
Let's say the best ralliers in the game are the top 3
That much is true

but the list is very different for others.

Conquest is basically Iote's shield for armour/beast units, that's great.

Female Rightful King user.....come on seriously, Celica is a character that I think some people would actually use in their main team, seeing as she get's dual support+ for being female. That way, many people may see her as viable.

Galeforce is good, but not brilliant if you can't guarantee a kill

Also, gotta give aptitude character some love, they're gonna get strong very fast. Faster than any other characters.

aptitude is useless after you reach stat caps. it helps you reach them faster, yes, but because you can just continuously level grind forever in this game, that doesnt really mean much. patience for grinding is a better skill to have than aptitude.

and again, celica would be above seliph, but then what? shes not about the top 3, and rightful king isnt this ungodly skill that automatically pwns the whole game.

True, once you get the max stats, aptitude becomes redundant, that's what everyone says, but it is very, very helpful, you have to admit.
No ones saying Rightful King 'pwns' the whole game, but Rightful King is probably one of the best skills in the game, this is true.
All activation skills she has available

Ignis
Luna
Astra
Sol
Vengeance
Pavise
Aegis
Armshriftt
Lethality
Miracle

Rightful King may not 'pwn' the game
But you cannot tell me that this isn't useful

Give her a combo of Pavise, Aegis, an activation skill, and limit breaker to fill up space. You've got a pretty freaking deadly character

EDIT: if you're going for pair ups though, replace Limit Breaker with Dual Support+
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
#28Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:07:43 PM
SazukeEX posted...
WolfJounin posted...

Brady and Owain don't naturally get Armsthrift and Sol. You gotta breed it into them and there ain't enough Gregor, Donnel, and MU to go around for sons with Donnel being better off used on a Daughter.

lol. why in the hell would i breed children for armsthrift? its convenient, not useful. if you have the time and patience, you can just continuously get the weapons you would want them to keep spamming. in fact, most of the legendary weapons in this game save for the ones that boost stats are outclassed by forged special weapons.

sol is ok, but its not a damage increaser like luna, astra, or ignis, which is why i like those a lot more.
---
imanalt.
#29Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:09:59 PM
legendrider posted...
Give her a combo of Pavise, Aegis, an activation skill, and limit breaker to fill up space. You've got a pretty freaking deadly character

EDIT: if you're going for pair ups though, replace Limit Breaker with Dual Support+

pavise and aegis are way more replaceable than limit breaker. but even still, i dont recommend bothering to use dual support+. its just not worth the skill slot.
---
imanalt.
#30legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 12:17:43 PM
legendrider posted...

pavise and aegis are way more replaceable than limit breaker. but even still, i dont recommend bothering to use dual support+. its just not worth the skill slot.

If they're going to be a supporting unit, or have someone supporting them, I say that one skill slot is worth it.

If you don't want that character to have the skill, pair them with another character that has Dual Support+.

Unless they're fighting solo (no pair ups) Dual Support+ is definitely worth it
---