DLC character tier list

#31SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 12:20:30 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
SazukeEX posted...
WolfJounin posted...
I claim Galeforce is overrated normally (where as other people want a whole team of characters with it), but I say Male Galeforce deserves top tier because of Aggressor.

that actually does help. seliph with galeforce, aggressor, a faire, a proc, and limit break would be good. of course, he's just a worse brady / inigo / owain, but still.

Brady and Owain don't naturally get Armsthrift and Sol. You gotta breed it into them and there ain't enough Gregor, Donnel, and MU to go around for sons with Donnel being better off used on a Daughter.

lol. why in the hell would i breed children for armsthrift? its convenient, not useful. if you have the time and patience, you can just continuously get the weapons you would want them to keep spamming. in fact, most of the legendary weapons in this game save for the ones that boost stats are outclassed by forged special weapons.

sol is ok, but its not a damage increaser like luna, astra, or ignis, which is why i like those a lot more.

I see.

That post alone tells me you have no idea what you're talking about.

Move along everyone, this new face here isn't some character tier messiah after all.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#32Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:27:12 PM
SazukeEX posted...
this person does not agree with me so he is WRONG!

lol, ok buddy.

people on the internet sure are adamant, especially when they dont know what they are talking about.
---
imanalt.
#33SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 12:30:44 PM(edited)
That would be you.

No one here agrees with you and the reasons you put up for why you think you're right are all pathetic. Many of the reasons you've given have already been argued to death here with many agreeing that said reasons don't hold up.

Your dismissal of Armsthrift and Sol alone show your inexperience. That and you've done nothing to justice why Rally Bots are high up when all they give is one gender exclusive rally they normally cannot get. Which is pointless since you're going to have 2 Rally Bots anyway who, male and female, cover every Rally thus an exclusive rally on either gender amounts to nothing.

So no. You're too inexperience and green to be doing this stuff on top of you being fresh on this board compared to many of the vets that are all arguing against all your placings.
---
#34legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 12:30:55 PM
SazukeEX posted...

lol, ok buddy.

people on the internet sure are adamant, especially when they dont know what they are talking about.

Admittedly, your list has valid points....wait, I mean, YOU have valid points, but like I said
Many people will think differently from this list if they're not using these characters as ralliers.

I did say
If you are using ralliers, the Top tier are your best rally units.

but, if you're using them for combat, and looking at the special skills they get, this whole list would be changed around.

Everyone has different opinions. Just gotta get used to people stating them.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#35SorrySleepingPosted 4/8/2013 12:35:09 PM
No DLC Tiki?
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#36SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 12:36:51 PM(edited)
legendrider posted...
SazukeEX posted...

lol, ok buddy.

Admittedly, your list has valid points....wait, I mean, YOU have valid points, but like I said
Many people will think differently from this list if they're not using these characters as ralliers.

I did say

but, if you're using them for combat, and looking at the special skills they get, this whole list would be changed around.

Which is pointless as you're going to be using two Rally Bots anyway that will still cover every Rally. So rating them so highly for a gender exclusive Rally, especially over Rightful King, is a flawed concept as you literally don't get something new that you can't already fill up anyway when going for all rallies. Which two Rally bots of opposite genders, no matter what, will get you that.

The TC is too green to even look at the skill list to notice that having Rally STR on a female character is pointless as a generic spotpass male can get it with no effort and if you want all rallies you'll just use any spotpass male and female to cover everything.

At the very least Rightful King is a true rarity that many characters will never be able to get and it can make many skill builds ridiculous. On top of the fact that Celica has access to every activation skill in the game but Aether.
---
#37Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:39:26 PM
SazukeEX posted...
That would be you.

No one here agrees with you and the reasons you put up for why you think you're right are all pathetic. Many of the reasons you've given have already been argued to death here with many agreeing that said reasons don't hold up.

Your dismissal of Armsthrift and Sol alone show your inexperience. That and you've done nothing to justice why Rally Bots are high up when all they give is one gender exclusive rally they normally. Which is pointless since you're going to have 2 Rally Bots anyway who, male and female, cover every Rally.

So no. You're too inexperience and green to be doing this stuff on top of you being fresh on this board compared to many of the vets that are all arguing against all your placings.

1- legendrider agreed with me on top tier. point = moot.

2- armsthrift has no impact on an actual battle. as long as my weapon has uses, i dont need it. i'll grind for weapons and gold if i need them. im not saying theres no reason to use armsthrift ever, because it comes in handy if you can get it without breeding or start off with it. but its not something that i would put in the effort of breeding for. sol doesnt add damage, which is important. it can keep you in the game and let you last longer, which is helpful. im not dismissing it as worthless, like you think i am. im just saying that its not as good as luna/ignis/astra, since it doesnt let me kill things faster. also, sol isnt helping at all if you are doing low damage to something, in which case, luna would be a godsend.

3- rally bots are good. in fact, they are great. every team should invest in one for the in game chapters. they might have use on spotpass as well, however i am not 100% sure on how the CPU uses rally, so i can be sure on that. they are most definitely solid on in game maps though. what makes DLC characters so good as rallyiers though is that you dont need to waste your MU or morgan or breed a child with rallys to get a good one.

4- telling me i am inexperienced when you know nothing about me. if you were a tactician, and you assumed the enemy has no experience for the reasons you are doing know, you'd be rushing into death. im not "fresh" on this board either, ive been posting here since JP release.
---
imanalt.
#38legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 12:58:57 PM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...
legendrider posted...
SazukeEX posted...

lol, ok buddy.

I did say

Which is pointless as you're going to be using two Rally Bots anyway that will still cover every Rally. So rating them so highly for a gender exclusive Rally, especially over Rightful King, is a flawed concept as you literally don't get something new that you can't already fill up anyway when going for all rallies. Which two Rally bots of opposite genders, no matter what, will get you that.

The TC is too green to even look at the skill list to notice that having Rally STR on a female character is pointless as a generic spotpass male can get it with no effort and if you want all rallies you'll just use any spotpass male and female to cover everything.

At the very least Rightful King is a true rarity that many characters will never be able to get and it can make many skill builds ridiculous. On top of the fact that Celica has access to every activation skill in the game but Aether.

aaaaaand this is also very true.

That's the thing
ANY Spotpass/DLC character can be ralliers.
Having 2 ralliers will cover everything, no more would be needed after that (unless, for some reason, you want to go overkill, but then you have less attacking units).

The top 3 would be the best ralliers, as they get access to every rally skill.
But that's it
EDIT: Actually the top 2 would be your best Ralliers, making Alm comes in 3rd....actually, Alm is outplayed by Feamle Spotpass/DLC units in general, Alm shouldn't even be near Palla or Katarina in this case (completely neglected Rally Love and speed. I apologize to every unit that happens to be a bride or falcon knight)

This doesn't put them above Rightful King, Conquest, etc.
To be honest, they should probably be near the low tier.

Yeah I quoted every activation skill Celica can get (Oh gosh, look at it all.....She is easily top tier)

Yeah the list is flawed.
But you can confirm the best ralliers at least.
Other than that...no
They don't really deserve to be at the top
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
#39Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:43:51 PM
SazukeEX posted...

theres only merit on using 1 rallyer per team. otherwise, you clog and waste space which could have gone to a more useful unit. thus, the 1 rallyer that you choose absolutely needs to have all the best rallys.
---
imanalt.
#40legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 12:44:11 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
No DLC Tiki?

Tiki is Spotpass
This is the DLC class tier

Soooooo, yeah, No Tiki
---