In that order
Everyone else is subpar.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#52Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/8/2013 1:43:01 PM
NekoEspirito posted...
Any DLC female gets these rallies: Love, Resistance, Speed, Defense, Movement

Amy DLC male gets these rallies: Strength, Spectrum, Skill, Magic, Luck

Bam, you're set for two rally units. Notice how it doesn't matter if a female has Strength or a male has Resistance. At all. You can easily and quickly get all 10 of these Rallies onto two units respecting gender match up. GENDER EXCLUSIVE RALLIES DON'T MATTER.

Rightful King is phenomenal with other activation skills beside Aether, it's rarity is a testament to it's usefulness.

Meh, whatever.

This. Oh god this.

And before someone come up with "what if they are on separate paths": Most maps on this game, including TSON, don't involve bifurcations and it is more efficient to have all your units together. And "what if I only want one rally bot": You can live without Rally Strength.

And on the Galeforce matter: Forge a Silver Sword or give a Tyrfing/Mercurius to Seliph and BAM, he
killed the enemy. He can and should learn Armsthrift anyway, and if you have Golden Gaffe, the forged Silver Sword becomes cheap.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#53legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 1:44:33 PM
MAtt5TER posted...
Top tier =
Celica
Est
Lief
Katarina

In that order
Everyone else is subpar.

Est, Spotpass 'Dual Skill' Prince Marth, BOTH OF YOU SO DAMN EXPENSIVE IN THE LOGBOOK! (If you make them learn every skill available to them)

But again, the reason there's no tier list?
Everyone knows they'll be disagreements, and situational uses of characters sometimes.

Though I can confirm Top tier should have Celica, whether she's the very very best, or just present is debatable
Everything else is debatable as well
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#54Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:45:04 PM
rally strength is a must though, which is why palla, alm and katarina are at the top. movement isnt that good i think, and rally love is better anyway. the defenses are also a good rally, and alm is the only male who can get both.
---
imanalt.
#55MAtt5TERPosted 4/8/2013 1:47:14 PM
Celica is clearly best due to a certain Skill. But, Est and Lief are top for the exact same reason.
---
#56legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 1:49:12 PM
Shadow_Master_J posted...
NekoEspirito posted...
Any DLC female gets these rallies: Love, Resistance, Speed, Defense, Movement

Amy DLC male gets these rallies: Strength, Spectrum, Skill, Magic, Luck

Bam, you're set for two rally units. Notice how it doesn't matter if a female has Strength or a male has Resistance. At all. You can easily and quickly get all 10 of these Rallies onto two units respecting gender match up. GENDER EXCLUSIVE RALLIES DON'T MATTER.

Rightful King is phenomenal with other activation skills beside Aether, it's rarity is a testament to it's usefulness.

Meh, whatever.

This. Oh god this.

And before someone come up with "what if they are on separate paths": Most maps on this game, including TSON, don't involve bifurcations and it is more efficient to have all your units together. And "what if I only want one rally bot": You can live without Rally Strength.

And on the Galeforce matter: Forge a Silver Sword or give a Tyrfing/Mercurius to Seliph and BAM, he
killed the enemy. He can and should learn Armsthrift anyway, and if you have Golden Gaffe, the forged Silver Sword becomes cheap.

Pretty much every unit should have Armshrift if they have high luck and are holding rare/forged weapons
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
#57legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 1:51:03 PM
MAtt5TER posted...
Celica is clearly best due to a certain Skill. But, Est and Lief are top for the exact same reason.

Est and Leif are top tier because of Underdog?

It's not that great of a skill you know.
---
#58LurkerkillerPosted 4/8/2013 1:53:37 PM
This list is stupid because it isn't saying what the tier list is trying to prove. Yes you should only be using them for rally bots for post game DLC but it doesn't make it accurate because no where is it stated is that that is what it is for. Meaning this entire list in invalid and pointless.

Hell I could argue that Prince Marth is top tier because of how easy his map is and he is actually usable on hard mode and lunatic mode for the actual game.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#59MAtt5TERPosted 4/8/2013 2:16:49 PM
legendrider posted...
MAtt5TER posted...

Firstly, Underdog will be almost always activate thanks to level reset.

Secondly, it is possible to have +220 effective avoid thanks partly to Underdog. Yes, Underdog is a top tier Skill.
---
#60legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 2:28:54 PM
MAtt5TER posted...
legendrider posted...
MAtt5TER posted...

Firstly, Underdog will be almost always activate thanks to level reset.

Secondly, it is possible to have +220 effective avoid thanks partly to Underdog. Yes, Underdog is a top tier Skill.

......errrrr
+220.....what?
Let's see - Hit and avoid
Lucky 7 gives +20
Underdog +15
There's Avoid +10
You have a breaker skill for certain weapons, that's +50
Along with Patience when enemy activates battle, giving +10, or you get slow burn, when on the 15th turn you have +15

That's, with patience, 105 avoid for 7 turns, if the enemy is using a weapon that is affected by the breaker, when 7 turns are up, you get 85 avoid.
You can never get +220 avoid...I don't think so anyway....unless you're counting your initial avoid due to your stats, but I dunno. I don't think you can get that value

Underdog focus on internal level, reclassing isn't gonna help at all.

Underdog is only usefull when your internal level is low, and even then, it's not that great
---