DLC character tier list

#71Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:44:10 PM
RDS1 posted...
...so a Lucina who learns Dual Support+ from having Maribelle or FeMU as a mother is the best supporting unit in the game?

but you dont actually want to do that.
---
imanalt.
#72MAtt5TERPosted 4/8/2013 8:54:31 PM(edited)
...so a Lucina who learns Dual Support+ from having Maribelle or FeMU as a mother is the best supporting unit in the game?

Depends on whether if you want offense, utility, or defense. And then, you have to factor in who you want to support. Lucina, for an example, can only support one of 13 Characters.

For an example, this is the best theoretical offensive build:

Dual Strike+
Aggressor
Limit Break
Anathema
Solidarity
(Brave weapon)

+20x2 damage with +20%x2 critical with +10% chance to Dual Strike
But, it's an impossible build as no one unit can have all 5 Skills. Work from this as starting point. For an example, Avatar's Lucina can substitute Aggressor for a ___Faire.

Mix and match with others to suit your purpose:

Skills for Offense:
___Faire
Hex

Skills for Utility:
Galeforce <--- really useful
Deliverer
Movement +1
Locktouch
Pass
(flier)

Skills for Defense:
Dual Guard+
Bond
Demoiselle

Note that Dual Support+'s bonuses aren't great, so I will never use that Skill. I don't like Charm either.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#73RDS1Posted 4/8/2013 8:48:29 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
RDS1 posted...

but you dont actually want to do that.

Actually, I've wanted to do that for about a month or so.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#74BlueDryBones1Posted 4/8/2013 8:49:14 PM
Should include their Asset/Flaw
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#75Sun XiaoPosted 4/8/2013 9:07:27 PM
Alm also has RES +10.

If you insist to place Katarina at top tier, I think you should place Micach at top tier because she has Shadowgift and Rally Luck. Anyone with Armsthrift will be overhype like happy dog after Micach uses Rally Luck on them.

Technically, you can't place them at tier list after they join your party even though some of them might be at top tier because of unique skills that can not obtain i.e. Rightful King, Shadowgift, Aether, Aptitude, etc.
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporation Greed !
#76ZaharadinePosted 4/8/2013 11:15:18 PM
MAtt5TER posted...

Depends on whether if you want offense, utility, or defense. And then, you have to factor in who you want to support. Lucina, for an example, can only support one of 13 Characters.

For an example, this is the best theoretical offensive build:

Dual Strike+
Aggressor
Limit Break
Anathema
Solidarity
(Brave weapon)

+20x2 damage with +20%x2 critical with +10% chance to Dual Strike
But, it's an impossible build as no one unit can have all 5 Skills. Work from this as starting point. For an example, Avatar's Lucina can substitute Aggressor for a ___Faire.

Mix and match with others to suit your purpose:

Skills for Offense:
___Faire
Hex

Skills for Utility:
Galeforce <--- really useful
Deliverer
Movement +1
Locktouch
Pass
(flier)

Skills for Defense:
Dual Guard+
Bond
Demoiselle

Note that Dual Support+'s bonuses aren't great, so I will never use that Skill. I don't like Charm either.

Did you mean to say no normal character can have all 5 skills? Because DLC Roy and Spotpass Prince Marth can.
#77RDS1Posted 4/8/2013 11:19:55 PM
Sun Xiao posted...
Alm also has RES +10.

If you insist to place Katarina at top tier, I think you should place Micach at top tier because she has Shadowgift and Rally Luck. Anyone with Armsthrift will be overhype like happy dog after Micach uses Rally Luck on them.

Every male character can get RES +10, and every DLC/generic SpotPass character can get Rally Luck.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#78MAtt5TERPosted 4/8/2013 11:44:06 PM
Did you mean to say no normal character can have all 5 skills? Because DLC Roy and Spotpass Prince Marth can.

What good is a support character that can't get Support ranks in the first place?
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#79xGreekAcex714Posted 4/9/2013 12:39:19 AM
legendrider posted...
Ralliers aren't special.
EVERY Spotpass/DLC unit can be ralliers

Seriously, I got Merric and Micaiah as my two rally bots for their +Mag/-Def just for funsies as they can also double as healers if need be(which is never). Palla, Alm, and Katarina having rallies they couldn't normally have isn't anything super special (although Katarina should be top tier for Shadowgift).

NekoEspirito posted...
Any DLC female gets these rallies: Love, Resistance, Speed, Defense, Movement

Amy DLC male gets these rallies: Strength, Spectrum, Skill, Magic, Luck

Bam, you're set for two rally units. Notice how it doesn't matter if a female has Strength or a male has Resistance. At all. You can easily and quickly get all 10 of these Rallies onto two units respecting gender match up. GENDER EXCLUSIVE RALLIES DON'T MATTER.

Rightful King is phenomenal with other activation skills beside Aether, it's rarity is a testament to it's usefulness.

Meh, whatever.

I DECLARE COPY CAT! I've had that idea forever! That or great minds think alike :P-
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou