In your opinion (or experience)...

#1lucariofan23Posted 4/8/2013 11:31:29 AM(edited)
What do you find better, or what do you prefer?

One super-powered Morgan (your MU marrying a child character), or a less super-powered (but still good) Morgan who has an equally powerful sibling?

First play-through on Hard I went with Noire and Morgan as sisters, and on my main file for Lunatic I married Nah to produce an uber-tank Morgan. Thoughts? I'm curious to see what other people can think of or actually did with their Morgan. :o
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#2WebbOMGPosted 4/8/2013 11:37:06 AM
Morgan + sibling is optimal.

3rd Gen Morgan is not.
#3LurkerkillerPosted 4/8/2013 11:37:09 AM
Most people here would say 2 Morgans is better than 1 super Morgan.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#4WebbOMGPosted 4/8/2013 11:38:49 AM
The "Super Morgan's" overall stat totals are only like an extra +2 anyway.

I'd rather have Morgan + Noire who BOTH have +8 Mag, +4 Spd and all classes and skills than one Morgan with +10 Mag.
#5lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 11:51:42 AM(edited)
Gods! I don't have the time in my life to start another file.

So the consensus is that "super Morgan" is still emphatically better than her 2nd gen counterpart, but comes with the cost of not having an awesome sibling. I understand that.

Still, I'm trying my hardest to justify my decision of marrying Nah... lol but it's not working even on myself, so I'm going to have just make the most of the statistically best Manakete Morgan -- who's just lacking that very important sibling. :shrug: (no emoticons I know)
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#6WebbOMGPosted 4/8/2013 11:57:13 AM
Here's an idea:

Gaius!Nah for +1 Spd.
Gaius!Nah!Morgan (+Spd MU) for a Manakete with +5 Spd. That's more interesting to me.

And Nah is still awesome with Vantage + Sol and Galeforce!
#7lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:28:17 PM(edited)
WebbOMG posted...
Here's an idea:

Gaius!Nah for +1 Spd.
Gaius!Nah!Morgan (+Spd MU) for a Manakete with +5 Spd. That's more interesting to me.

And Nah is still awesome with Vantage + Sol and Galeforce!

That does sound interesting... gahhh I shouldn't have jumped right into marriage! So working with what I have (Kellam x Nowi), I run Luna / Renewal / Swordbreaker / All Stats+2 / Limit Break. Her skill selection is that bad, I went with the mindset of "may as well augment the one advantage of Kellam as the dad -- stats!"

If anyone else has used something interesting with their MU's children, I'm curious to see what it is! :]
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928